West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

On 06/06/2017 at 10:53, Wicked Delivery said:

Clydebank have taken several players from the Inverclyde area in recent years. Hearing one could be returning.

Who? Don't suppose it's a current player?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not pretending to have the 1st clue how transfer dealings are conducted, but surely the wage and fee demands involved in temping established players away from the likes of Talbot must cause the club treasurer sleepless nights. 

Fair points made there.
I'm sure I'm not the only Talbot supporter that hopes this is all rumours and speculation just as it's always been.
In my opinion even though we lost he and Milliken were the best players on the park on Sunday.

Heard milliken lookin for a club in North ayrshire young has been one of the best players in junior football in last 10 yr or so

8 hours ago, Chrissydodds said:

Whats forde like? Hearing thats a done deal?

Forde,s a really good wee player with his best years ahead of him, can drop short for the ball or go in behind defence, no great in air but that,s down to his size, he,s got his head switched on financially but he,s no the first, will do well at Pollok and always gave 100% for Ladeside.

Says the supporter of the biggest underachievers in junior football the bottlers of rob roy

Look on the bright side for them Geo ..... they have a chance of the homeless World Cup ..... play Bankies in the final !!!!

Forde,s a really good wee player with his best years ahead of him, can drop short for the ball or go in behind defence, no great in air but that,s down to his size, he,s got his head switched on financially but he,s no the first, will do well at Pollok and always gave 100% for Ladeside.

No great in the air mate?? 4 of his goals in Scottish run last seals were headers. 3 of his 11 in the league this season headers. That's a great return for a no great in the air [emoji23]

Archived