West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Result for you Kilbirnie boys in the end eh?

No a result for me. As much as hertha wound you boys up he did know juniors very well and added some good stuff. Seems a tad clique like on here. Guy called yous wanks! A warnings suffice if you ask me

Apparently former Stranraer, Morton and Gretna midfielder Alan Jenkins has been offered a four figure sum to join an Ayrshire junior side. Not heard who the club is but, supposedly a few club chasing. Great addition to whoever gets him. 

8 hours ago, Mattmc said:

Apparently former Stranraer, Morton and Gretna midfielder has been offered a four figure sum to join an Ayrshire junior side. Not heard who the club is but, supposedly a few club chasing. Great addition to whoever gets him. 

That has to be the most vague rumour I've ever heard!

11 hours ago, Mattmc said:

Apparently former Stranraer, Morton and Gretna midfielder has been offered a four figure sum to join an Ayrshire junior side. Not heard who the club is but, supposedly a few club chasing. Great addition to whoever gets him. 

Why not name the player and the club involved??

Inverclyde update:

Corey Hughes - Greenock to Kilbirnie

Martin Orr - Greenock to Largs

Jamie McKenna - Port Glasgow to Neilston

Several players from Gourock Athletic and Greenock HS expected to sign on at Greenock with the new management team.

Heard earlier that both Shaun Docherty (Greenock) and Robbie Davis (Port Glasgow) were on the way to Winton but both seem to have re-signed with their clubs.

Nae idea, I am not privvy to such information but I did see a Talbot balance sheet a few years ago and the wage budget was almost twice.

Not privvy to the cumnock wages but just happened to see Talbots though.

Are you HB in disguise you utter thud

Archived