West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, the white cafu said:

Any chance of answering my question????

Couldn't answer your original quote as you put an emoji in which it never let me reply to and a red message came up stopping my reply , just you seem to flit about the juniors behind the scenes a bit too much for me , I kind of question your loyalty a wee bit . 

Couldn't answer your original quote as you put an emoji in which it never let me reply to and a red message came up stopping my reply , just you seem to flit about the juniors behind the scenes a bit too much for me , I kind of question your loyalty a wee bit . 

"flit about behind the scenes" what you talking about??...I have been an assistant manager at Bo'ness and I stayed a full season out of loyalty to a mate who was new to the juniors when I could easily have walked away a helluva lot sooner...I was a coach at Kilbirnie for 11 weeks and stayed to the end of the season out of loyalty to 2 mates when I could easily have left earlier after realising I didn't have the time to do it hence the reason why I am no longer involved in football.....so for you to question my "loyalty" and "flitting about behind the scenes too much" you don't know me at all....so get your facts and information correct before spouting pish!!!!

5 minutes ago, the white cafu said:

"flit about behind the scenes" what you talking about??...I have been an assistant manager at Bo'ness and I stayed a full season out of loyalty to a mate who was new to the juniors when I could easily have walked away a helluva lot sooner...I was a coach at Kilbirnie for 11 weeks and stayed to the end of the season out of loyalty to 2 mates when I could easily have left earlier after realising I didn't have the time to do it hence the reason why I am no longer involved in football.....so for you to question my "loyalty" and "flitting about behind the scenes too much" you don't know me at all....so get your facts and information correct before spouting pish!!!!

Cool no worries and job done and we will see where you pop up next and come on here declaring your love to ............... :) 

Cool no worries and job done and we will see where you pop up next and come on here declaring your love to ............... [emoji4] 

Good to see you adding stuff on to the end of this post from your original 1[emoji106]never declared my love to anyone but rednblack seems to like you or is it yet ANOTHER different user name he is using????????

The three stooges on here (RRG, Herthabuffoon and Fannyofthejuniors) all like each other's posts all the time m8. Everyone knows on here that they are idiotic keyboard warriors, the worst kind of poster on P+B.
You're not the first poster that the clown from Beith decided to have a go at and you won't be the last so don't let the idiot get to you.[emoji106]

Fan of juniors will tell you to your face anything you read him writing on here and in the junior circle he knows someone at every ground we visit. Calling him a keyboard warrior makes you look rather silly. He's the guy that openly puts pictures of himself up and invites you guys for a chat and a beer. I think the term keyboard warrior is aimed at wrong guy there ffs

The three stooges on here (RRG, Herthabuffoon and Fannyofthejuniors) all like each other's posts all the time m8. Everyone knows on here that they are idiotic keyboard warriors, the worst kind of poster on P+B.
You're not the first poster that the clown from Beith decided to have a go at and you won't be the last so don't let the idiot get to you.[emoji106]

Jeezo pot and kettle your just as bad at least they can comment on games as they go every week Mr keyboard warrior

Assuming that Mr leap/Bing is having a dig due to the quotes I see . Does he not understand that I can't see what he posts unless someone quotes him & even if I could I couldn't give 2 hoots to his opinion . He really needs to stop abusing people who can't see & don't care of his opinion . His life will be a whole lot happier

He's the guy that blabs on about freedom of speech yet runs to the mods asking for posters to be banned for eh expression their right to freedom of speech on a football forum.
He's the guy who goes off on one accusing 2 separate posters of being the same poster.
He's the guy who accuses other posters of name calling but does the exact same thing himself.
He's a hypocrite.

I still don't see the keyboard warrior thing though. That's a person who hides behind there profile. Something the guy doesn't do. As for the posters being same person. Let's be honest plenty of that on here and no hard to spot it at times. Am
No gonna lie. I know fan of juniors well. This isn't about backing him up. It's about the fact he's no a keyboard warrior like most spangles on here. He will buy you a beer and chat with you. Again unlike half on here that mouth off and hide at games

I refer you too my earlier post.
I will take your last sentence with a pinch of salt.
I have absolutely no problem in having a beer with the hypocrite but someone would have to put a tummy tit in his.
I might even bring along Talbot Bing just to see the daft look that would appear on your pals face.

But is it really Talbot bing you would bring or his alias [emoji23]

Talbot bing and I don't even live in the same village/Town.
I cannot grasp why fanny, hypocrite of the juniors is this super duper guy who would buy you a pint at a football match but block, report you to the mods asking for you to be barred, on a football forum.
He accuses people of name calling but he is the worst on here for that.
He and his wee Beith sidekick keep telling posters that they have blocked such and such and only can see posts when they are quoted then they post on the quote .
What a pair of absolute weans.[emoji1]

The enjoyment of this forum has left a lot of folk for Talbot bing and others trolling every post. So folk blocked them so they could enjoy it again. No a big thing.

Here lies the problem.
You and your wee pals accuse folk of trolling.
They have the right to post on the junior football forum as they follow and watch Junior football. How is that trolling??
If Talbot Bing is trolling then so is your wee hypocrite pal fae Kilbirnie and his sidekick from Beith, but their not are they as it's fecking football forum on the juniors where every junior football fan can and is allowed to post on.
Your wee pals like to give it but can't take it so they block and report posters to the mods.
Fanny of the juniors was name calling and attempted to ridicule a poster from Cumnock and his brother the other week there and here we have the Beith buffoon doing the same with the White Cafu. That must be trolling and name calling as you and they call it.
f**k me are they going to end up blocking g and reporting everyone they disagree with or get some back from.
Unbelievable.

Haha ave no seen an occasion where they can't give as much as they get. No my thing blocking. But you seem to hold issues with said guys so maybe you should block them. The bLocking things there for a reason. To stop unwanted nonsense appearing on your page. No an issue. Up to them how they wanna treat this forum! Personally I see certain individuals on here no wanting to add much to the forum other than abuse and bing falls into that category. But here's us 2 ruining this thread so am out now. Am looking forward to reading what my teams signing. Hence why am keeping eye on this thread and ladeside Facebook page. That apart am no bothered who's blocked who. Peace man!

I go to football every week too.
How would you know how many games I attend?
Probably seen more games than you. I suspect you are about 15 going by your daft posts.

You go to junior football every week do you fair play travelling all that distance

Seriously do you guys want to grow up FFS.... irrespective of who started it, who is right or wrong you are all making complete twats of yourselves and ruining it for people who have an actual interest is finding out whats going on rather and petty point scoring.

I don't go to Talbot games every week these days. Last one I was at was the semis.
I was commenting on the semis on here as I was there. Your pals were also commenting on those games but weren't there.
Do you see the hypocrisy of your earlier statement?
How do you know what distance I travel anyway.
I've seen Talbot lift the cup 10 times and been at most junior grounds in Scotland so that will do me.[emoji57]

You had a public spat with someone I know and you named each other as for being 15 you are way out on that assumption and maybe now you might go to more games since I work most Saturdays but I've done my time travelling round scotland supporting a team that very rarely won anything were you travelling around in the 70s when Talbot were a below average team

Archived