West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

An another thing before u jump on this , i realise every club has to work at it not just teams like royal albert , what i meant was that teams like the albert can't suddenly magic up £500 quid or so for a player to boost there team , i respect all teams at junior level so should u , have a bit of humility for once eh ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/05/2017 at 22:23, rednblack said:

Perfectly good decision as i said numerous times we asked for a free week ages in advance before we knew who we were going to wrongly get , you say if we had turned up ffs we asked for it off and no fixture should have been allocated to us as is in the constiution.

The fixture man knew this and forgot and when clicked it was removed within a day. We had several players away due to holiday weekend the terrible decision would have been to play it when we asked for it free and with half a squad . Its not rocket science.

incidentally on topic we have kept 9 of the current squad for next season and hopefully a few more to come .

Bottled it back then and capitulated at the end. I see a pattern emerging here.

Bottled it back then and capitulated at the end. I see a pattern emerging here.

You have been told why what you were saying is nonsense yet still come back and troll that's all you ever to let's be honest. Best just to leave you to it. Goodbye.

On 27/05/2017 at 09:15, Quantum Leap said:

Talbot have signed former Patrick Thistle youth player Jamie Whyte.

Where was Jamie Whyte playing before, as in recently? I think he has been away from Patrick for a good number of years now.

Whitletts have signed their ex defender Marty Lawrie who has moved back to Ayrshire after playing in the East for the last couple of seasons

Will be a lot of comings & goings at the side over the next couple of months . Hoping to keep about 7 or 8 of last seasons squad so we are looking at about 10 new faces coming in . Should be fun

Any of your squad expected to follow Brado?

6 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Aye

Only player I could imagine taking would be Forde, think he stays in Neilston so would be a bit of travelling, good luck to the wee man wherever he goes, did well for Ladeside .

On 2017-5-29 at 09:58, Quantum Leap said:

Clarke Drive.
Also played at Ardrossan Winton Rovers.

Played at Saltcoats Vics for a while, decent player at that level but will find it very difficult I think to get in the Talbot back-line.

Only player I could imagine taking would be Forde, think he stays in Neilston so would be a bit of travelling, good luck to the wee man wherever he goes, did well for Ladeside .

Is forde leaving? Smashing player

Mon the papers

Is forde leaving? Smashing player

Mon the papers

His brother was on our Facebook page after our last game mouthing off that he was glad he didn't have to come back to kilbirnie again etc etc. From that we took it forde was leaving. After the manager change who knows who's staying as no many were on 2 year contracts. Total rebuild is my guess barring a few

Archived