West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

On 5/25/2017 at 19:25, rednblack said:

Moron we were top until only the last week or two. Now our season is done only natural things ease off till new season.
There is a reason our thread had so many posts as it was all kept in that no polluting every thread like a bad smell like you and one or two others are doing.
We can still finish second only two points behind Glenafton yeah massive collapse that.
Yourself and another tool who don't live in these parts and don't get to many games are the ones as i said polluting most threads. Do all the real fans who go every week a favour and piss off back under your stone till the next big Beith game. Stupid glory hunting troll.

If only yous had turned up at Auchinleck in September when you had the chance there is a fair chance you would have got the 3points  A bad decison

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, maicoman said:

If only yous had turned up at Auchinleck in September when you had the chance there is a fair chance you would have got the 3points  A bad decison

Perfectly good decision as i said numerous times we asked for a free week ages in advance before we knew who we were going to wrongly get , you say if we had turned up ffs we asked for it off and no fixture should have been allocated to us as is in the constiution.

The fixture man knew this and forgot and when clicked it was removed within a day. We had several players away due to holiday weekend the terrible decision would have been to play it when we asked for it free and with half a squad . Its not rocket science.

incidentally on topic we have kept 9 of the current squad for next season and hopefully a few more to come .

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Perfectly good decision as i said numerous times we asked for a free week ages in advance before we knew who we were going to wrongly get , you say if we had turned up ffs we asked for it off and no fixture should have been allocated to us as is in the constiution.

The fixture man knew this and forgot and when clicked it was removed within a day. We had several players away due to holiday weekend the terrible decision would have been to play it when we asked for it free and with half a squad . Its not rocket science.

incidentally on topic we have kept 9 of the current squad for next season and hopefully a few more to come .

I said at the time that despite KRR having loads of injuries against beith that their mindset was honking at beith for a team only three games from winning the league with it in their own hands, they came for a draw and even against 10 men they simply never gave It a go to get the three points , for that reason I feel they never deserved to Be champions , ffs have a go as beith were depleted that day too . 

They never played like potential champs that day at all, have saw depleted Talbot , pollok , glens and troon teams coming to bellsdale in the past and still having a go , if you even half believe you can win a major then you've got a chance , if you don't then you've no chance, KRR aren't a small club and they should be believing that the  majors can be their own. 

Moron we were top until only the last week or two. Now our season is done only natural things ease off till new season.
There is a reason our thread had so many posts as it was all kept in that no polluting every thread like a bad smell like you and one or two others are doing.
We can still finish second only two points behind Glenafton yeah massive collapse that.
Yourself and another tool who don't live in these parts and don't get to many games are the ones as i said polluting most threads. Do all the real fans who go every week a favour and piss off back under your stone till the next big Beith game. Stupid glory hunting troll.

A live in kirky ya fucking clown

Not heard any rumours lately but be happy with our squad with a couple of additions we can put our good season to a more potent challenge next season not that didn't make a fist of this season but injuries to front lads cost us just my opinion solid team defensively but on our budget everyone has to be playing great effort lads but theirs more in us [emoji106][emoji471][emoji460]

A live in kirky ya fucking clown

I wasn't talking to you ,I was talking about a Beith and Talbot fan you cretin you've just jumped in without even reading things right. Saying that you obviously know you are a troll as do anyone else reading your posts which are all rob Roy related instead of your own team Pollok pathetic.Now do one.

How"s it rubbish ? Something wrong with Royal Albert like ?

Another looking for an argument for no real reason nothing wrong with Royal Albert but to suggest teams like them have more of a junior feel to them than the 'big boys ' say a team higher up like a premier league team is just stupid. That's what the guy said try reading it.  

I said at the time that despite KRR having loads of injuries against beith that their mindset was honking at beith for a team only three games from winning the league with it in their own hands, they came for a draw and even against 10 men they simply never gave It a go to get the three points , for that reason I feel they never deserved to Be champions , ffs have a go as beith were depleted that day too .    They never played like potential champs that day at all, have saw depleted Talbot , pollok , glens and troon teams coming to bellsdale in the past and still having a go , if you even half believe you can win a major then you've got a chance , if you don't then you've no chance, KRR aren't a small club and they should be believing that the  majors can be their own.  

We went over this at the time i put forward a perfectly good argument as to why we did what we did and it paid off with us getting a point at the Scottish cup winners. That wasn't what cost us what cost us was being on top for a lot of our other last 4 or 5 matches and not scoring that's what cost us not getting one point at Beith instead of three.The context of the examples you gave were totally different glens could afford to come and have a go as wasn't at the critical stage of the season and losing it wouldn't have been near fatal to there cause and they knew at the time that Beith were still a good bit off challenging for the league whereas when we played Beith, Beith could have won the league and dealt us a big blow totally different circumstances. Pollok have not in recent years been going to your park looking to take something to stay in title race it's been no pressure games as they been stuck mid table.Troon have never been in a scenario with three games to go and going at it with Beith to take the title to the wire they've never had to go out and ensure they are in it till the last two games they've not got that close. All our fans left feeling delighted and happy with the point at Beith btw.   

We had a go at it near every game this season that's why we were flying, we gave it a dam good go first half against Glenafton until half time and should have scored at least a couple but didn't. We did the best we could all season and just fell short and will go again next season with a bit more experience behind us.

Another looking for an argument for no real reason nothing wrong with Royal Albert but to suggest teams like them have more of a junior feel to them than the 'big boys ' say a team higher up like a premier league team is just stupid. That's what the guy said try reading it.   

How am i looking for an arguement ?
I asked a simple question an your off on one again ? A think what the guy meant was because these teams have no budget etc and have to work for every little thing they get , he wasnt saying they were better than other clubs ? Just in his opinion he felt that was real junior football at it's rawest , but as usual your right and no one has an opinion eh ? Unbelievable [emoji24]

Archived