West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Sorry , Hilton ? To Cumnock , is that another youth player ?

Not long out the youth team. Think he has one first team appearance to his name coming on as substitute a few weeks ago against Stranraer. Spent last season on loan at Girvan.

On 19/01/2018 at 20:54, Shanner said:

He was the best sriker in the Junior grade before going to Clyde so unless he's past it he'll be a major asset in Pollok's ongoing quest to re-build the Talbot side of 4 years ago. 

Trying to work that one out myself.Young and now Gormley-are there any others?

On 20/01/2018 at 00:12, pheasant plucker said:

Totally agree that a fit Gormley on his game was very good but it wasn’t always like that.
Pollok offer taken as can’t figure at Clyde with no other senior interest?Who knows - I’ll watch with interest

Watched him once for auchinleck when They placed Bo’ness in the Scottish cup. Brilliant player. Pollok seem to have done some really good business this season. How have Pollok been playing. Not had a chance to see them. Hopefully they get a trip up to the east in the Scottish if they get through on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, Bertyboy said:

Who’s the lad prentice from Pollok that’s supposed to be going to Bo’ness. Any info on him

Signed from Kilsyth in the summer and hasn't let us down any time he's played. Scored 5 goals in 7 starts and 7 subs for us. A bit unfortunate he hasn't made training due to work apparently, and we have Bryan Young, Gary McCann and the other forwards we have in his playable positions. Sorry to see him go. I'm sure he'll do well. 

Clydebank have completed the signing of former Motherwell and Pollok striker Steven Higgins from Lesmahagow. Steven has already scored 16 goals this season- here’s hoping he can continue in that vein with Bankies!

Will be interesting to see how Steven does stepping back up a level.

Didn’t let us down the times he played for us, scored a few goals as a sub.

Had a good season so far at the ‘Gow, hopefully scores a few for the Bankies between now and end of the season since we have played all our league games against you.

Forgot him-but he wasn't great at Auchinleck and hasn't been great with us.Any other ex Auchinleckers with us?

As many ex Meadow as Ex Talbot players.

But I would think ex Shotts players is our largest contingent.

Maybe trying to build that all conquering 2012 side....

Archived