West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

Not disputing the fact but your buddy Kenny thinks your better than Talbot. Last season I followed undoubtedly the poorest Talbot team for a number of years. The season wasn't helped due to a horrendous injury list where the manager and assistant manager were stripped near the latter end of the season. However we got to three finals one being the Scottish, losing two and winning one. That's what you call a team. Guts and determination makes a great team you lot didn't have that.

I don't think we are better than Talbot but we don't fear them the way we used to but I think Talbot will be favourites for league it's not often 3 or 4 first team players move from Talbot but looks like they have recruited well

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Their a wee bit deluded in Beith Blackie.
We have one stating they were the best in the early 90,s and another stating they're the best now despite winning hee haw.[emoji1]

Where did I say we were best team get your tiny rod away the question was best teams not to win the Scottish my good man not best team in Ayrshire n scotland

My beef wasn't with you mate. I know your buddy Kenny likes to cast a few lines but that's down to his inability to debate properly. See you later in the season. I will be the Talbot fan with a chicken and haggis pie up at my mouth.

My beef wasn't with you mate. I know your buddy Kenny likes to cast a few lines but that's down to his inability to debate properly. See you later in the season. I will be the Talbot fan with a chicken and haggis pie up at my mouth.

It's gonna be strange maybe only playing Talbot twice after last seasons 6 games

13 minutes ago, lang said:

Thought you wern't signing any more players

Lol, you've been reading the Reformer. Hardie was actually signed before that article was written, we just didn't announce it till today.

To be honest I was liking the anti pollok shite but you lad have made me bored of it, in fact I now find myself not sending any casts into the waters for a bite because every 2nd or 3rd post your driveling aboot their transfer budget.  We all get it your 100% mega mega jealous of pollok n Talbot no idea why apart from envy. Now I feel your missing the point as Beith are better than both and when you comprehend this it will be our turn for your pish. No long throw and bate needed

It's close season, every level of football in the world the talk is of money money money and who's pushing the boat out and who isn't, it's constant it daily if you can't handle that talk all the time then don't go on a big bloody transfer thread and save yourself getting bored.

Why would i be jealous of pollok or anyone, it's junior football for god sake.

If i was that bothered or jealous about trophies or teams spending big big money at my own teams expense i wouldn't have followed my own junior team for decades and just stuck with the easy option of senior football and my team in that constantly winning games and trophies.

I have a passion and love for my junior team that has always been the same be it in the bottom league of junior football where we were for years and years playing out a great old ground or homeless in the top league.

Been through it all and wouldn't change anything nothing at all i've got the best of both world's and never want that to change.

Btw what is really boring is Talbot and Beith fans arguing on a TRANSFER thread who's done the 'best' in a SENIOR cup competition now that's boring and a total irrelevance.

2 hours ago, rednblack said:

It's close season, every level of football in the world the talk is of money money money and who's pushing the boat out and who isn't, it's constant it daily if you can't handle that talk all the time then don't go on a big bloody transfer thread and save yourself getting bored.

If i was that bothered or jealous about trophies or teams spending big big money at my own teams expense i wouldn't have followed my own junior team for decades and just stuck with the easy option of senior football and my team in that constantly winning games and trophies.

I have a passion and love for my junior team that has always been the same be it in the bottom league of junior football where we were for years and years playing out a great old ground or homeless in the top league.

Been through it all and wouldn't change anything nothing at all i've got the best of both world's and never want that to change.

Btw what is really boring is Talbot and Beith fans arguing on a TRANSFER thread who's done the 'best' in a SENIOR cup competition now that's boring and a total irrelevance.

You typed that reply on word then cut and pasted.... dont deny it! Always annoys me when I do it, to make sure I dont have any speelin mistooks and it comes out all spacey like that ;)

7 hours ago, rednblack said:

Better than constantly going over the same pish about what Pollok have spent. Who cares if Pollok can put up the cash and attract good players whats it got to do with anybody else? It's not as if they are being bankrolled by a Columbian cartel.

• 4 months later...
On 05/06/2017 at 11:35, Wicked Delivery said:

Inverclyde update:

Corey Hughes - Greenock to Kilbirnie

Martin Orr - Greenock to Largs

Jamie McKenna - Port Glasgow to Neilston

Several players from Gourock Athletic and Greenock HS expected to sign on at Greenock with the new management team.

Heard earlier that both Shaun Docherty (Greenock) and Robbie Davis (Port Glasgow) were on the way to Winton but both seem to have re-signed with their clubs.

How's the boy hughes handling the step up from greenock to the super premier? 

4 hours ago, Foul throw said:

How's the boy hughes handling the step up from greenock to the super premier? 

Honestly not been a problem for him. Central defence , wing back , 3 at the back he's handled everything , virtually first name on team sheet. Confidence , composure , belief..the boy is a player.

1 hour ago, clash city rocker said:

Honestly not been a problem for him. Central defence , wing back , 3 at the back he's handled everything , virtually first name on team sheet. Confidence , composure , belief..the boy is a player.

Good for him, worked hard at greenock and deserved the move up. 

• 2 weeks later...
Andy Reid re-signs for the mighty welcome back to a club legend

So who will be leaving then? Mckenna ? Milliken? Milky has a great engine but is constantly offside & his goals ratio is piss poor . Mckenna will score you goals but is that enough? Great signing Andy again but it doesn’t exactly lower the average age of the squad now does it?

So who will be leaving then? Mckenna ? Milliken? Milky has a great engine but is constantly offside & his goals ratio is piss poor . Mckenna will score you goals but is that enough? Great signing Andy again but it doesn’t exactly lower the average age of the squad now does it?

Now now sir, Milky was a world class signing at the start of the season according to your neighbours

Archived