West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel we are looking decent mate, we will be massive underdogs again this season but here's hoping we have a decent wee season.........

Your tripping if you think your underdogs. Third favourite for the league in the bookies and I'll go about the same for Scottish. No way is beith underdogs mate

Does that mean Tommy M is out the door? Good signing for budgie if the wee man can cross the great divide.

Argh don't give the budgerigar ideas mate , tommy is brand new and no way could the mighty fans shout at him if he put on the Devils colours but maybe we would need to ;)

That's what you done all last season was it not?

That's because we were favourites to finish bottom and because of our situation as a club and inexperience of our team who hadn't challenged before for a full season.

Beith aren't in our situation, Beith aren't going to be favourites for the drop like we were, Beith have an established proven squad who have won the Scottish , Beith are expected to challenge, everything we weren't last season. Totally different to ourselves.

Obviously after doing well last season they will be a bit less playing down from me and a bit more expectation this coming season.

Tommy was playing in Kenny McLeans testimonial it's don't think Tommy even knows what he wants to do but he has that bit of quality on the ball

Tommy would jump at chance 2 return 2 us I reckon (get that impression aff him whenever I've spoke 2 him) really good player tbh needs 2 lose a stone or 2 (he'll be pissing himself if he's reading this considering the size of me lol)

Mon the papers

That's because we were favourites to finish bottom and because of our situation as a club and inexperience of our team who hadn't challenged before for a full season.

Beith aren't in our situation, Beith aren't going to be favourites for the drop like we were, Beith have an established proven squad who have won the Scottish , Beith are expected to challenge, everything we weren't last season. Totally different to ourselves.

Obviously after doing well last season they will be a bit less playing down from me and a bit more expectation this coming season.

You were playing down your teams chances with 3/4 weeks to go if I remember correctly.

You's played well all season there was no way you were up against it. If you went to beith n won could have been different but maxi set up to just not get beat.

Had to would have been stupid not to given the amount of players we had missing and the tough venue we were going to. He set out to not let Beith back in the title race and it worked shame the glens games didn't work out for us but that's football glens overall deserved it though we weren't far behind.

Tommy would jump at chance 2 return 2 us I reckon (get that impression aff him whenever I've spoke 2 him) really good player tbh needs 2 lose a stone or 2 (he'll be pissing himself if he's reading this considering the size of me lol)

Mon the papers

[emoji23][emoji23]. Aye yer no a spring chicken these days mate.

McGoldrick to Pollok 5k to be announced so I've been told so watch this space .

Just signed a deal recently but transfer listed hence big fee.

Transfers gone through as expected weeks ago. Massive outlay from pollok , should make for am interesting season as if you can't who multiple big trophies with this transfer policy the games a bogey.

22 man squad just the 5 centre backs now [emoji23]

I'm sure it will be back down to 19/20 when the league cup is out of the way and other teams will pick up some decent players. Pollok have won a fair few trophies already under Tony so this is definitely about the league and the Scottish. It's been a while since we saw Pollok a earnings power fully reflected in the squad so this is an exciting time for their supporters.

Transfers gone through as expected weeks ago. Massive outlay from pollok , should make for am interesting season as if you can't who multiple big trophies with this transfer policy the games a bogey.

22 man squad just the 5 centre backs now [emoji23]

Beith have a squad of 21 would be 22 of they resigned Tommy martin gone are the days of 17/18 man squads for top teams you need roughly 20

Archived