West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, the white cafu said:

Dont know what has happened at Kilbirnie with him but imo he is an excellent player when man managed the right way.

At this level of football it's a joke that a player needs molly coddling.

A big part of being a manager is knowing how to get the best out of your players and some need screamed at and others need an arm round them it's the same at every level.

Some need there big brother 2 hold there hand also lol

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, the white cafu said:

A big part of being a manager is knowing how to get the best out of your players and some need screamed at and others need an arm round them it's the same at every level.

Were you part of the management team at Kilbirnie at one stage TWC ?

I'd give the guys you have a chance - they're good blokes. Does take a while to sort things the way you want them - esp when there was no-one signed when they arrived ?

If there's a space on the kilbirinie committee will u be jumping ship bill 2 work with those good blokes again lol

Mon the papers

4 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I'd give the guys you have a chance - they're good blokes. Does take a while to sort things the way you want them - esp when there was no-one signed when they arrived ?

Budgie will get plenty time at Kilbirnie to do his stuff , its a tough gig bringing in a new squad in Super League. Like every manager progress will determine. The fans are aware that victories especially early on could be hard to achieve , hopefully by Xmas time things will start coming together.  

2 signings for beith ross mcpherson signs again and Jamie cunninghame signs from bsc

I feel we are looking decent mate, we will be massive underdogs again this season but here's hoping we have a decent wee season.........

I feel we are looking decent mate, we will be massive underdogs again this season but here's hoping we have a decent wee season.........

No chance you are underdogs. For me you are 1 of 3 or 4 teams who should be challenging for the title.

Archived