West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

I thought this was a transfer thread. Has Staunts chucked it?

Talbot need somebody that can put their foot on the ball and make a forward pass. Beith need the same together with a pacy centre back. If they don't get them then Pollok and the Glens will be hard to pin back.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was a transfer threat. Has Staunts chucked it?

Talbot need somebody that can put their foot on the ball and make a forward pass. Beith need the same together with a pacy centre back. If they don't get them then Pollok and the Glens will be hard to pin back.

Staunts retired apparently [emoji57]

Soon to be 21 man squad Mcgoldrick . Open a book on final squad number 25?? 30??

Going by comments they are copying side like us in respect as going for younger faster pacer side to try get success.

Every team wishes they had that kind of cash, only down side massive massive pressure to win every game in style.

2 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Soon to be 21 man squad Mcgoldrick . Open a book on final squad number 25?? 30??

Going by comments they are copying side like us in respect as going for younger faster pacer side to try get success.

Every team wishes they had that kind of cash, only down side massive massive pressure to win every game in style.

Get yourself a bird mate instead of obsessing about pollok on an Internet forum. 

George Scott is a young goalkeeper 19/20 who played for the Vics as a trialist towards the end of the season. He is an Irvine lad who previously played with Muirkirk.

I thought it might have been that lad but wasn't too sure. Thanks for the information.

I take on board what some posters are saying about RedandBlack being treated a bit harshly , however, he has probably brought a lot on himself, along with a few others on here who always seem to know, in minute detail, every players wages, every clubs budget etc etc, but, then get quite indignant when folk query what they are saying and or question their source

Posters like Red and Black always seem to be the same insofar as they have a pop at people on here and then when folk have a go back, agreed sometimes a bit over the top , they bleat at the board admin to get them banned, suspended

Grow up and if you can't take the rebounds........ don't throw the stones first

You're not too slow in dishing out the abuse yourself my new found friend and neither is the poster you are defending.

It's all a tad hypocritical if you ask me.

I think if you are going to give it then you need to take it. If that's not the case then social media isn't the place for you.

Everyone needs to chill out to be honest and some posters on here take things far too serious and maybe even themselves too seriously.[emoji57]

Ave looked at all my posts on here and the highest amount of abuse ave given is calling folk wallopers. Where am from with that kind of retort is mere banter. You however spend your time condescending and patronising everyone with abuse thrown in. Which makes you a walloper [emoji23].

44 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Ave looked at all my posts on here and the highest amount of abuse ave given is calling folk wallopers. Where am from with that kind of retort is mere banter. You however spend your time condescending and patronising everyone with abuse thrown in. Which makes you a walloper emoji23.png.

Bawbag you should be banned

Peter Bradley has signed for Rossvale from Petershill along with Steven McGladrigan. This is on the back of losing McCann to Pollok, Nicol to Clyde and Murphy to Cumbernauld. A lot of big earners and big players for Peasy lost.

Be interesting to see who they bring in.

12 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Peter Bradley has signed for Rossvale from Petershill along with Steven McGladrigan. This is on the back of losing McCann to Pollok, Nicol to Clyde and Murphy to Cumbernauld. A lot of big earners and big players for Peasy lost.

Willie and Paul would have seen those changes coming, plus goalkeeper Mikey White

leaing to join Queens Park. Apparently they have gone for the No 2 goalie at Shettleston,

and Stevie McNeil has been offered a deal.

Pollok have signed captain Mouhamed Niang from their Under-19

team on a dual contract. "Sena" won their Player of the Year and

Players' Player of the Year awards after a season in which they

reached the quarter-finals of the Scottish Under-19 Cup, two

other semi-finals and finished third in the league. He is the first

Lok Academy player to progress to the junior team - a great 

incentive for others to follow - and has joined the squad for their

pre-season. Decent numbers for training this morning (10am start)

at Lochinch, where Stranraer and Dumbarton played out a 0-0

draw in their friendly, which kicked-off at 11am.

8 hours ago, manintheknow said:

I thought this was a transfer thread. Has Staunts chucked it?

Good job you weren't ever the manager of Terry, puyol, mascherano, Pique, canavaro, vidic to name a few or else they would have been binned. More to be a quality centre back than having pace. If you've good pace and can read a game you'll do fine.

Plenty of good centre backs in the juniors that ain't speed merchants and there's none much better than McLaughlin either.

Mcgladrigan going 2 rossvale is a good bit of business for rossvale. Peasy very quiet on the transfer front same as us.

Mon the papers

Mcgladrigan going 2 rossvale is a good bit of business for rossvale. Peasy very quiet on the transfer front same as us.

Mon the papers

We've signed 4 plus 3 lads from West Park and 11 of the current squad are still here. We've been "quiet" because I was on holiday and couldn't be arsed tweeting or posting anything, and I was playing in the monthly medal today.

Archived