West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milky will stretch defences especially if he is in a team with pace down the sides. Usually needs a poacher alongside him to take advantage of his fantastic work rate. I'm sure he will be trying to find a set up that suits his game unless there are work/domestic factors in play.

Milky will stretch defences especially if he is in a team with pace down the sides. Usually needs a poacher alongside him to take advantage of his fantastic work rate. I'm sure he will be trying to find a set up that suits his game unless there are work/domestic factors in play.

Cheers for that Thought he was a few year older

Ideal player for Kilwinning Rangers

Really sad milky is leaving talbot,some fans never saw the amount of work that guy put in every game and took a fair bit of stick from side lines,but it was clear he wasn't enjoying the type of football talbot played last season,he would be first man to say he's not good in the air yet was plied with high balls most of the games,its not his style,through time i reckon of the three big names to leave talbot milky will be missed more.

Milky would be a tremendous signing for Kilwinning Rangers. Management team have assembled an excellent team to watch, play attractive free flowing football and the playing surface would be home from home for him. Buffs Park is like a bowling green. 

He would link up well with Boylan and Carlo Monti and have good quality footballers playing alongside him.

Milky would be a tremendous signing for Kilwinning Rangers. Management team have assembled an excellent team to watch, play attractive free flowing football and the playing surface would be home from home for him. Buffs Park is like a bowling green. 
He would link up well with Boylan and Carlo Monti and have good quality footballers playing alongside him.

Same is pretty much true of Beith, I'm a bit unclear of the Blasties squad but I'm sure they will be interested in him. Fantastic team mate for any squad.

Great signing for Beith with Keir Milliken joining from Talbot, pair him up with David Mckenna we will have one hell of a forward line next season. Im sure with the service from Christie Bradley and alike they will bang the goals in...

1 hour ago, Rossiter blue said:

How many did Milliken score last season ??

He will score way more at Beith after his neck is healed from last season watching the baw being hoofed over his napper every pass

Archived