West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

I've heard that the lad from East Stirling plays in midfield although can play up front.
Apparently he was at Camelon last year where he played in the middle.

Heard we have signed a midfielder who will be returning to Beechwood. This is only hearsay but it came from a good source.

Hearing McGill and halliday have left the bankies? Would be a shame as i felt both were very good players for us and still young. With little away and likely bubba away too it'll be a big recuirtment job for macnespie, however I have faith he will get some good players in 

You need to get the facts right.
Your wee pal fae Beith came trolling into the Talbot FB page and began to spout the same anti Talbot nonsense he was spouting on here.
He got torn to shreds by Talbot supporters.
I just mentioned the comments were exactly the same posted on P+B by Hertha the roaster.
One of his m8,s also trolling on the Talbot page admitted that he was indeed Hertha.
Your pal then mentioned my name on here.

I started following Talbot when I was 8 in the late 70,s.

You mentioned his name on here and he mentioned yours so I'm telling the facts I'm on the talbot page and the kilwinning one both are very good sites but the 4 of you are as bad as each other and jeezo none of you are young boys well I don't know Mr bings age but I take it he's older than fotj and hb so no blaming each other get a room the four of you

Hearing McGill and halliday have left the bankies? Would be a shame as i felt both were very good players for us and still young. With little away and likely bubba away too it'll be a big recuirtment job for macnespie, however I have faith he will get some good players in 

Where's bubba going?

A cracking wee player but needs a big guy up beside to play off, 6 teams in for him I heard and will be looking for decent money, just don,t think Ladeside can afford his wages again.

McGhie plays one up top, or at least has done for the past 5 years. Would Forde suit that system?

Only 2 I know for sure are BSC and Linlithgow, as far as I'm aware he knocked back Linlithgow. But Swift has money to offer at BSC so that might sway the decision.

How do BSC get their money? They have eff all fans.

If it's individual investment, the club model is unsustainable. They will crash and burn. What a waste.

1 hour ago, Quantum Leap said:

Says the chap who has got himself involved in something that doesn't concern him and accuses others in the debate of being childish.emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png
I heard Beith are in for Forde and one of your players is heading to Pollok.

Don't think we're in for Ford,  any player leaving to join pollok would be taking a step down. Losing leishman going to bemail a big loss for Talbot. 

Archived