West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

1 hour ago, Nugent4nil said:

Seriously do you guys want to grow up FFS.... irrespective of who started it, who is right or wrong you are all making complete twats of yourselves and ruining it for people who have an actual interest is finding out whats going on rather and petty point scoring.

Well done Robert, your wee rant definitely sorted these guys out. ; )

Incidentally have a shave, you are looking really unkempt these days. ; )

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nugent4nil said:

Seriously do you guys want to grow up FFS.... irrespective of who started it, who is right or wrong you are all making complete twats of yourselves and ruining it for people who have an actual interest is finding out whats going on rather and petty point scoring.

Totally agree Robert , for everyones sake I'm more than happy to keep things on thread from now  but my final final word is ive blocked two individuals on here but they remain to be completely obsessed about myself which tells me more about their sad wee lives than anything else , it should be pitied more than anything else but as said that's my final word and more than happy to keep things on thread from now on, no doubt the usual pair will be all over me like a rash as I'm always being told by people who can see their constant snipes at myself ,  obsessed is the word as constantly being told by friends on here they constantly drag my name up despite being too thick to realise I've blocked them . 

Nothing else to say regarding that pair and won't be replying to any drivel I see quoted from them in future . No doubt they will be all over this thread like a rash once more after this but that really tells you all you need to know about them . 

Nothing else to contribute on this thread from now on other than on topic. 

Ok enough is enough.  Will the four posters in question, two on each side just agree to ignore each other and stop the tit for tat rubbish. 

We're adults so lets get on with discussing football not each other.  

Just move on, and get on with it.

I don't want to read anymore about he said this oh no he said that just enjoy the forum.

Thank you in anticipation.

Fair enough.
The reason I posted earlier was in reply to this thread going off topic when the Beith idiot began another character assignation of another poster, the white Cafu.
I will leave this to your good selfs in future.
[emoji106]

The thing is I don't even know the guy or had any dealings with him in the past and as far as I'm aware I don't think he knows much about me so to then have a pop at my character/trust/loyalty out of the blue then of course I'm going to stick up for myself with FACTS...so apologies guys for going off topic[emoji106]end of.

15 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

A few interested in Forde.
Talbot could do with a striker.

A cracking wee player but needs a big guy up beside to play off, 6 teams in for him I heard and will be looking for decent money, just don,t think Ladeside can afford his wages again.

A cracking wee player but needs a big guy up beside to play off, 6 teams in for him I heard and will be looking for decent money, just don,t think Ladeside can afford his wages again.

Perfect for big anson

Hoping Budgie has his eye on a striker, we were short in that department last season and with Grehan already away and 6 offers on the table for Forde then we need a fresh look on the frontline. A few available too. Forsyth, Boyd and even cult hero Jamma Longworth all without clubs at the minute.

9 minutes ago, BLASTIEBOY said:

Hoping Budgie has his eye on a striker, we were short in that department last season and with Grehan already away and 6 offers on the table for Forde then we need a fresh look on the frontline. A few available too. Forsyth, Boyd and even cult hero Jamma Longworth all without clubs at the minute.

Would love to see Jamie back, what a player,

Archived