ITV (Some) Leaders' Debate 18th May

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SodoffBaldrick said:

Nuttal desperate for acknowledgement during the closing credits there, no one noticed him though emoji3.png

To be fair I didn't think he did too badly. 

Considering he was World debating champion 3 years in a row between 1976 and 1978, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2012, and scored a hat-trick for Liverpool in the World Cup Final against Brazil in 2005 it isn't all that much of a surprise, I suppose.

To be fair I didn't think he did too badly. 
Considering he was World debating champion 3 years in a row between 1976 and 1978, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2012, and scored a hat-trick for Liverpool in the World Cup Final against Brazil in 2005 it isn't all that much of a surprise, I suppose.

He was also bungle.... Put zippy in his place a few times too.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

He was also bungle.... Put zippy in his place a few times too.

Not a Bungle. The Bungle. Original and best. Rod, Jane and Freddy had an entire chapter about him in their autobiography. Also, he did the best eulogy of all time at Geoffrey's funeral. Even though he's not dead yet.

I can accept people slagging Sturgeon for her stance on independence but people slagging her for her ability as a politician just show that they don't really know what they're talking about.

Head and shoulders above the rest of the panel.

I can accept people slagging Sturgeon for her stance on independence but people slagging her for her ability as a politician just show that they don't really know what they're talking about.

A cheeky wee joe hart reference in there i see!

Leanne Wood was impressing but let herself down on a couple of things on foodbanks and class sizes. Still good though ...Lucas was decent too

Not in Sturgeon class though, she didn't even get in to 2nd gear and still strolled it.

Farron had too many rehearsed lines and came across as a bit false.

Then you had Nuttall the nutter... 

Yawnfest. Diddies cannot touch the Conservatives Rape train! [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Rape was deliberate btw. Nothing wrong with the 'shameful' rape clause.

Sad to see people watching 5 of life's losers debate for 2 whole hours...

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Yawnfest. Diddies cannot touch the Conservatives Rape train! emoji57.pngemoji57.pngemoji57.png

If you know it was a yawnfest, then you clearly spent 2 whole hours watching 5 of life's losers debate. 

I didn't see much point in that to be honest. 4 of the parties on the panel largely agreed and Paul Nuttall is just a fucking clown shoe. It may help undecided voters pick one of the minority parties. 

The parties involved could say pretty much anything they want. Between the 5 parties, they'll likely have little over a 10th of the seats in the House of Commons, so they'll have no obligations to actually keep the promises they're making in their manifestos.

3 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Yawnfest. Diddies cannot touch the Conservatives Rape train! emoji57.pngemoji57.pngemoji57.png

If they were life's losers why were the Conservatives live tweeting the whole event from behind the couch, you absolute genetic anomaly?

8 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

She's comfortable competing with the  2nd raters..

She has placed herself top of the 2nd tier of politicians but really can't compete in the top tier.

Her best tactic would have been to not turn up last night. Once again May has outmanoeuvred her and then trumped her by publishing the Conservative manifesto on the same day.

May comes across as bold, intelligent,  strategically savvy and  well ahead of the curve and Sturgeon is flailing about in her wake on all fronts.

If you see it differently you're just a Sturgeon fanboy! 

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

She's comfortable competing with the  2nd raters..

She has placed herself top of the 2nd tier of politicians but really can't compete in the top tier.

Either you're conveniently forgetting or you just don't even know that she's debated the '1st raters' many times over the last two years and outperformed them each and every time.

Archived