ICT vs Motherwell (Operation Relegate Accies)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Sophia, are you okay?

No, no I'm not, I'm really not ok.

I can't help but recall the harsh, almost incredible sending off of Ross Tokely in that game against Falkirk and the subsequent denouement of dream. The enthusiasm of R Tokely matched what I was convinced was a Highland story with no downside.

There's a trepidation about these hours that must surely be based upon a logical coherence.

That said, I cling to a positivity and that is a power thing indeed.

No, no I'm not, I'm really not ok.
I can't help but recall the harsh, almost incredible sending off of Ross Tokely in that game against Falkirk and the subsequent denouement of dream. The enthusiasm of R Tokely matched what I was convinced was a Highland story with no downside.
There's a trepidation about these hours that must surely be based upon a logical coherence.
That said, I cling to a positivity and that is a power thing indeed.

I'm drinking. No other way makes any sense...

37 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

I'm here lol.

All the Kings horses and all the Kings men.....:lol:

Are you going to the game tomorrow or shall it be the radio?

Huge game, now bigger than the Dundee game and more important than the cup final.

Lets hope that the team can do their part focus on they need to do and win, forget about what Accies are or might be doing, it will be difficult as the supporters will react to anything happening over there

23 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Huge game, now bigger than the Dundee game and more important than the cup final.

Lets hope that the team can do their part focus on they need to do and win, forget about what Accies are or might be doing, it will be difficult as the supporters will react to anything happening over there

Steady.  Teams - including your own - have survived worse than relegation.  There's no certainty that Caley (or County) will ever come close to winning another national trophy.  If relegation is the cost of winning a cup, most folk would surely take it?

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Steady.  Teams - including your own - have survived worse than relegation.  There's no certainty that Caley (or County) will ever come close to winning another national trophy.  If relegation is the cost of winning a cup, most folk would surely take it?

Short term success for long term failure, not sure where I've seen that before? :lol:

There's got to be a balance, something has tipped that over, we have always had that, its part of why a comparatively small club compared to the other top teams has been successful and finished league seasons above much much bigger clubs. Many fans are still trying to workout what has happened, its all guessing some poor some very good possibilities. Its not just the team as the decline on the pitch is a result of decisions made by the club itself. What happens on the pitch usually is the last thing to go wrong and as I've said before no one complains about their football club while the results are good.

No one is addressing the supporters on what is going on, it shouldn't be left to our playing staff to explain. 

Even with the fairly sh1t season we have had - that poster is a thing of beauty !

As to the match - I am fairly certain that ICT will come out on top as there is more riding on it for them. Especially if there is no Moult nor Skippy up front. 

I am in 2 minds. I would like Accies to beat Dundee so we stay in 9th above Dundee with the extra £ that brings. On the other hand I would like to see the back of that shitey plastic pitch. Then there is my belief that Inverness would see off United in the play offs. No reason for being vindictive but I see United as a bigger threat so would like them to spen at least one more season in the championship. 

That'll be Moult starting after all then.

Motherwell: Griffiths, Hammell, Heneghan, Ainsworth, McHugh, Moult, Cadden, Frear, Clay, Campbell, Gordon
Motherwell subs: Pain, Bowman, Lasley, Jules, McFadden, Turnbull, Livingston

Archived