ICT vs Motherwell (Operation Relegate Accies)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot see anything other than an ICT win. 

I hear Moult will not be playing. Why risk our most saleable asset in a meaningless game - for us anyway. 

Accies may just see off Dundee, which would actually be OK for us as we would finish above Dundee. 

I am sure whoever plays tries their hardest but ICT will have the bit between their teeth. 

Dont mind Accies but hate their pitch. It is shocking. So Caley get my vote.

59 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Time to get rid of Accies and their plastic park.

suicide3.thumb.GIF.56f397f4cd1baf89fd4950e7e012c37e.GIF

Just to be clear;

This is the best thing I've ever seen on pie and bovril and I'd give it forty green dots if possible. 

Seriously though, f**k Inverness. Foran needs relegating for that beard he grew, absolute no righter.

9 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Just to be clear;

This is the best thing I've ever seen on pie and bovril and I'd give it forty green dots if possible. 

Seriously though, f**k Inverness. Foran needs relegating for that beard he grew, absolute no righter.

If only there was a way they could both be relegated....

Samson's not even made the bench the last 2 games and was conspicuously absent in the wee training video the club uploaded to YouTube before the Killie game so either he's injured or has pretty much packed his bags. His sudden omission from the squad came shortly after Robinson stated publicly that while he'd been carrying a slight injury that wasn't the reason he hadn't picked him. Could just be coincidence that though.

Given the number of players who seem to have been playing through injury Moult specifically and Hammell is pretty much held together with sellotape anyway I'd have thought those players would be rested and we'd see a few of the 20s get a run out. As entertaining as Jules starting would be it seems a bit daft given he'll be back to Reading after the game.

Griffiths
Cadden Heneghan McHugh Livingstone
Ainsworth Lasley Campbell Frear
McDonald Bowman

Who knows maybe even give Faddy 15 mins off the bench for McDonald or give Ross MacLean some minutes now he seems to be back in training.

Fairly certain it'll be an ICT win though.

Samson was reported as having a tear in his groin before the Hamilton match.  I have to assume that he has been playing through it since August and it is sufficiently severe that it affects his fingers.

40 minutes ago, ropy said:

Ssamson was reported as having a tear in groin before the Hamilton match.  I have to assume that he has been playing through it since August and is sufficiently severe that affects his fingers.

Ah, fair enough. That would do it tbf.

Archived