Rangers v Aberdeen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

He should give you a shout seeing as you watch all the games on telly.

Pretty boring compared to your phone catching, depression curing, Champagne swilling high jinx Mags.

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

Pretty boring compared to your phone catching, depression curing, Champagne swilling high jinx Mags.

I had a bowl of Potato and Leek soup followed by a Turkey&Ham subway for dinner tonight.

Life is one long party for me.

Stirling Albion fan is having a party.

Needs to go to a Rangers thread to try and start an argument, but he's having a party!....

No surprise. Rangers' championship hopes are pivotal to Stirling Albion next season!...

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Stirling Albion fan is having a party.

Needs to go to a Rangers thread to try and start an argument, but he's having a party!....

No surprise. Rangers' championship hopes are pivotal to Stirling Albion next season!...

star_trek_looking_at_each_other.gif

25 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

First goal in this will be important. If we can hit that bullseye, The Rangers dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Football, dominoes, darts, chess and a pack of cards all mentioned in one sentence. Not bad.

The first goal in any game is important. With the Dons' record of capitulation at Ibrox I'm not sure it's as important as what it normally would be.

Loopy Pedro is just making things up now...

I am not caring about them,” added Caixinha. “We are the only team in the world that comes from the fourth division to the Europa League qualifiers and all the time the team has been growing.

Sauce

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Pedro seems like a decent guy but he'd be better sticking to the stock footballing answers.

He certainly seems jovial at times and enjoys hugs, that also describes Rolf Harris...

Ironic that Pedro is saying Aberdeen have profited from the Oldco demise when in fact we would've likely profited even more if Rangers (RIP) hadn't been involved in financial doping all these years

I suppose it's what the orcs want to hear however, but I think Pedro is at it and will be found out big time next season 

1 minute ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Ironic that Pedro is saying Aberdeen have profited from the Oldco demise when in fact we would've likely profited even more if Rangers (RIP) hadn't been involved in financial doping all these years

I suppose it's what the orcs want to hear however, but I think Pedro is at it and will be found out big time next season 

He'll more than likely be gone by the Winter Break.

20 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Pedro's the Portugese Cathro, full of shite and will be found out soon enough. 

Archived