Rangers v Aberdeen

Well done dons. The rangers are fukin rank rotten. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Seen some videos this morning on social media of the Aberdeen fans.

They spoiled it all by singing the EPL fanboy anthem 'you're fucking shit' :(

On the Stockley red it was really harsh. Neither were yellow cards in my opinion, but for the life of me I can't understand why Stockley gets a booking then decides to do the exact same thing again when he already knows the ref seems that a yellow card offence.

Maybe he just enjoys elbowing ****?
Seems reasonable.

52 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Not sure. Catches the player with his elbow on both occasions = 2 yellow cards.

He's a muppet.

I thought it was very harsh and at the last 10 minutes the ref was giving them everything. Kenny Miller should have been sent off at the end but the ref played on when it was a shocking challenge and he was already on a yellow. 

29 minutes ago, Milners said:

I thought it was very harsh and at the last 10 minutes the ref was giving them everything. Kenny Miller should have been sent off at the end but the ref played on when it was a shocking challenge and he was already on a yellow. 

Yeah, as if Aberdeen were getting an advantage playing on 20 yards from our goal in the 93rd minute. Ref, would have had no option but to send Miller off, should still have gone back to give him the second yellow. Thought the second Stockley challenge was innocuous. All his red cards have been very harsh.

I'm absolutely amazed Rangers were never awarded a penalty for that challenge on McKay. There was absolutely no contact and it was never a penalty In a million years but I'm still amazed it was not given.

Maybe they can no longer afford their subscription the Masonic conspiracy club.

That Pedro Cashing-it-in-o is making himself out to be a complete walloper! 

"He showed me no respect by not turning up to his office for the 15 minutes I waited!"

McInnes could of been having a shit?

Pedro is going to be pretty pissed off when he visits his GP.

Although Christie played well last night, I still thought we missed the natural width that Hayes gives us. There were times that the ball would go from side to side, up the park, and we had noone on the right flank, either forcing Logan to push further up than he should, or meaning the ball was played into space and allowing Rangers to get back possession. Christie's natural game is to drift inside and make things happen, but you get the feeling that the team's natural game, at the moment, is to utilise the wings as much as possible. You wonder if McGinn is to be replaced like-for-like, or if signing a player like Christie is the way McInnes will go, which could change the way we play going forward. It would certainly freshen things up, considering teams tend to know how we play already. 

3 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Not sure. Catches the player with his elbow on both occasions = 2 yellow cards.

This wasn't from McCulloch - normally different rules at Ibrox regarding elbows, just ask Gascoigne. 

13ztvf9.gif

Well that was all rather enjoyable. From bunking off from work at 2pm for "the dentist", the glorious sunny night when we arrived at the Rock, getting pelted with eggs from the roof of the flats, the bounce at both goals, the absolute scenes of seethe in the home end when we went 2 up, the scenes at full time, the female bobby slagging my pal off for his awful haircut before giving it large to numerous seething busses of Sevconians on the A9 and A90. Top, top day.

Performance wise, the players delivered for Del in a big game in Glasgow. The pressure high up the pitch was exactly what we needed to do and hopefully we continue this into the final. Shinnie was colossal, McLean did well and Des made it a solid midfield triumvirate. Ryan Christie, really want to see this lad in a Dons top next season, he's a special player and offers a different kind of creativity to Hayes and McGinn.

Rooney's workrate was sorely missed when Stockley came on, Rooney put in a power of work last night. Stockley deserved his two cautions, absolutely no complaints about either - third sending off this season, second for two cautions for high arms. He's a liability in situations where calm heads are required.

Brother Beaton was his usual lazy self, clear dives in the game from both teams and gave nothing. Hopeless.

Huge credit to the boy who ran off with the ball, provided the most bizarre and funny moment of the night.

26 years banished and it was a great night. Celebrations from the players at the end were superb.

Archived