Rangers v Aberdeen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised by this from mcinnes. He's usually very level headed and respectful, seems to me to be something that could easily come back and bite him on the arse.
Can't see us getting anything tomorrow unfortunately.

Surprised by this from mcinnes. He's usually very level headed and respectful, seems to me to be something that could easily come back and bite him on the arse.

Can't see us getting anything tomorrow unfortunately.

I think he'll have Aberdeen fired up like f**k. He must be confident to throw in this kind of grenade. The manner of the rangers win at pittodrie will have hurt him and the team an awful lot.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

For all the pedants who moan about the incorrect use of spfl/spl by pundits - how the f**k do you explain it from the Aberdeen manager in that interview?

Simple.  Oor Deek is a jealous oaf/fanny who wanted Pedro's job.  Who can blame him about being bitter in being denied a step-up?

26 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Jack to Rangers in the lead up to a game against the orcs. Brings back memories. I think Eoin Jess was linked with Rangers in the weegia about 47 times, funnily enough, always in the lead up to a game against Rangers.

So are the wee lambs moving away from the "second visit to Ibrox" trope?

1 minute ago, kramer said:

No, Thistle v Celtic is obviously a much more interesting game according to Sky.

OF away games no matter how dull must be shown live. It's in the contract.

The excuse they came up with was that Celtic were going for the unbeaten run.

Woo fucking hoo

Archived