Brechin 1 v 2 Alloa, Alloa 4 v 1 Brechin

Shoot the facker - must translate to hit the post in Gaelic.

Well done Brechin. I don't remember them being in the second tier before.

Won Division Two 04/05 I think. Last season before the play-offs were introduced. Finished bottom of Division One the next season.

Well done Brechin. Great game.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Brechin and all the best to them next season. It's never dull being an Alloa fan and I wouldn't have it any other way. Today like last week was a great match to be involved in and we just lost out this time around. Hopefully we can keep this squad together and go again next season.

24 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Where's that Brechin fan that was wanting Dods punted pretty much all last season? What's his opinion now?

Also, well done Brechin. Well deserved.

Yes you mean the troll CityDieHard who strangely is believed to be an Alloa fan!

Ugh. That was painful. The play-offs have been something else this year; that's two nailbiters we've been involved in and it sounds like Brechin's last tie was similar. No more penalties for a few seasons at least, please.

Fingers crossed that Brechin join Dumbarton in humiliating a few teams next season, and that Hamilton win their play-off for added spice  ;)

Well that was painful, well done to brechin good luck in the championship.

Hard one to take but we have won in way on other occasions.

I felt brechin were better over the course of the 2 ties, we gave it our all and thats all you can ask.

James dale had a great game rated him last time i seen him aswell, he had an exceptional game today.

Hope the guy in the crowd that collapsed is ok.

32 minutes ago, Jimbo21 said:

If you score a hat trick in the play off final do you want to keep the ball or just kick it to f**k into hawk hill?

You score a hat trick in the play off final, lose on penalties then someone else gets the Man of the Match award...

Well done Brechin a turn up for the books finishing 4th and going onto win the play off. Stuck by Darren Dods when the going was tough last season and he seems to have repaid their faith in him.

9 minutes ago, Diamond Smiles said:

Yes you mean the troll CityDieHard who strangely is believed to be an Alloa fan!

Is BrechintilIdie still around who really didn't like Dods

Archived