Brechin 1 v 2 Alloa, Alloa 4 v 1 Brechin

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, smpar said:

I take it Sky Sports were too slow in pipping BBC Alba to the TV rights for this classic?

Bitter memories from when Dunfermline got pumped in the play-offs live on Alba IMO.

That was very poor. Similar to last week, although Airdrie were better there than Brechin were tonight. I thought Jim Goodwin called it wrong by taking out Spence and putting in Hetherington, blunted our attacking threat. We're better than Brechin, have some faith and go with what has worked all season. I hope he does that on Saturday. 

Fair play to Brechin, put a lot into it and deserved to win.

Well that was dreadful. Dominated possession but created very little. Think the draw would have been a fair result seen as both teams were pretty poor.

Brechin got the bit of luck you need in the play-offs with the deflection. They were the better side after going 1 up though. 

Kevin Cawley, what a miss! 

Think we just about shaded that. Excellent result for us as I would have taken a draw before the game but can't help thinking Alloa were there for the taking tonight and we should have been a little more positive in the last 20 minutes or so. I was surprised that Love (or Trouten) didn't come on sooner.

Superb shift by every single player again. Caldwell put in a good performance and looked more interested than he ever has been in a City shirt, keep it up Ross!

Long way to go yet though, come on City!

I actually thought we were a wee bit reserved tonight .We were nt charging forward willy nilly .Its got us a narrow lead but lets be honest Alloa will prob score but i always fancy us ti grab a goal ... Think Saturdays exploits drained both teams a bit..

Good crowd ( believe it or not as down the camera side was busy ) by our standards anyway ..i actually thiught it nearer 900 ...lets hope we take a huge crowd as we ve done several times before on Sat .. All the lad s played well but Ross Caldwell getting better every game a few mis placed passe s but had they come off would ve been great balls...Keep it up Ross everyone wants you to do well ...

7 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

I actually thought we were a wee bit reserved tonight .We were nt charging forward willy nilly .Its got us a narrow lead but lets be honest Alloa will prob score but i always fancy us ti grab a goal ... Think Saturdays exploits drained both teams a bit..

Good crowd ( believe it or not as down the camera side was busy ) by our standards anyway ..i actually thiught it nearer 900 ...lets hope we take a huge crowd as we ve done several times before on Sat .. All the lad s played well but Ross Caldwell getting better every game a few mis placed passe s but had they come off would ve been great balls...Keep it up Ross everyone wants you to do well ...

Mate, hate to break this to you.....your apostrophe key is fucked.

Good crowd ( believe it or not as down the camera side was busy ) by our standards anyway ..i actually thiught it nearer 900 ...lets hope we take a huge crowd as we ve done several times before on Sat ..

It wasn't too bad, but after the exploits against Raith and the rallying call for the community to turn out I thought we'd have maybe got a bit more. Didn't seem like many Alloa fans.

It's the first turnstile on the road into Alloa and therefore quite appropriate for the away fans to use it.
You should get together with the Falkirk fan who stands behind tall fans then complains about the view, you would get on great.

Back Post Minter![emoji3]

Archived