Thank you Beith

daza93

On behalf of the Annbank United committee I would like to say a massive thank you to Beith. On Wednesday night in the Ayrshire Cup tie they allowed us to take the full gate instead of taking there half...this is the second time they have done this for us recently.

what a credit to Scottish football 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent stuff. Have to say Beith always come across a top club in what they do one for others like my own club to look at.

I would think even more of them if they donated yesterday's gate to a club like ourselves [emoji4]

Touch of class from Beith.

Very humble and great credit to them.

Greatly appreciated as we all know how difficult it is for ADL clubs to survive..

Thanks again Beith. [emoji106]????[emoji460]️

Great to hear, both for Beith making such a gesture, and for Annbank to acknowledge this. Too often posts on Pie and Bovril are either slagging each other off, or slating other team(s), so brilliant to read a good news story such as this!

I have to say the rise of my home town club over the years has been fantastic and to see them making gestures like this is superb and a credit to the club. There is no sugar daddy at beith just hardworking committee and brilliant new supporters club keeping us thriving.

I would just like to put my thanks on record to John Boal and the Beith committee with the donation they made to our club (Royal Albert) at the start of the season.

They asked that no note of their donation should be given but good deeds and good gestures should be noted certainly my team of the year.  Not always about football.

55 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Jeezo. Well done and all that but this type of stuff done a lot by loads of clubs. Seems beith love this look at us attention!!! Trust me there's a few beith fans think that way

looks like someone from Annbank started the thread under their own steam. yer a bitter man!

looks like someone from Annbank started the thread under their own steam. yer a bitter man!

No in the slightest. I respect beith committee. But it's Funny that after I put this post on I had 3 texts from my beith mates saying how condescending they feel these actions are. Na need for Annbank or beith to talk about this gesture in public forums ffs. I know ladesides done this in the past. And I know many other clubs have. Should we put it on here every time a club does a good turn. [emoji23].

Archived