Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

On 06/07/2023 at 21:06, KirkieRR said:

BBC Radio Scotland drivetime is a hard listen because Fiona Stalker sounds so much like Baroness Rightwing Ruth.

I agree, they should all talk like wur Mhairi Black by the way

1 hour ago, razamanaz said:

I agree, they should all talk like wur Mhairi Black by the way

This would be a really clever comment if folk who talk like Black dominated the radio over folk who talk like Davidson. However, the opposite is true and always has been.

23 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

This would be a really clever comment if folk who talk like Black dominated the radio over folk who talk like Davidson. However, the opposite is true and always has been.

Boohoo 😭

I see that Baroness D has been put on the SRU board.

If she doesn't believe that Scotland should be a country she has no place on any distinctly Scottish national sporting body. She'll be too busy trying to obliterate the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions and rename us "England".

Well, why not? The "England and Wales" Cricket Board's abbreviation is "ECB", its logo is three lions and the team is universally called "England". The "and Wales" doesn't get a look in.

28 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

If she doesn't believe that Scotland should be a country she has no place on any distinctly Scottish national sporting body. She'll be too busy trying to obliterate the Scottish and Welsh Rugby Unions and rename us "England".

Well, why not? The "England and Wales" Cricket Board's abbreviation is "ECB", its logo is three lions and the team is universally called "England". The "and Wales" doesn't get a look in.

FFS

32 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Futurama Squinting GIF

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Pretty sure directors get paid so there’s sufficient justification for hypocrisy.