Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Any word from Ruth this morning on the biggest scandal since devolution overseen by Gavin Williamson? I trust she's already called for his resignation as it becomes clear that fee paying schools fare significantly better than the rest.

Boris says the system is robust. Tories in Scotland were raging at impact on those from disadvantaged communities. Be interesting to see whether they give any more fucks than the PM now that it's their issue in England. I'm off to find a blowtorch to see whether their necks are capable of being marked. 

Screenshot_20200813-201033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-201212_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is like a club legend returning to see out their career. Big expectations from the fans and the media but the reality is they're a shell of the player they used to be. They got fat, the old reaction times aren't there any more and the game's moved on while they were on the gold course.

It's sad to see... in a way.

Edited by Gordon EF

2 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

I think what we have seen from the Colonel over the past week is that it is going to be a long few months ahead for her until Parliament is dissolved.

Anything she tries to pin the SNP on, anyone can bite back that Westminster is performing far worse while the SNP and Greens can hit back with the scared of the electorate line. Meanwhile not many normal folk have a clue who Douglas Ross is.

The Tories are going nowhere positive and it is delightful to see.

Off topic but what we witnessed from the Greens over the past week was good grown up politics. They saw a minority government in trouble, came to them with a proposal which the minority government had to take, which has improved the chances of thousands of children.

Rather than playing for airtime like the three Unionist parties, they got what they wanted quietly and effectively. Mature, sensible work and how a minority government situation should work. It will be why the Greens get my list vote again come May 2021

Yes the Greens done good.

Absolutely superb to see the fat rape-clause supporting arsehole get two absolute rinsings in her first week back. Things have changed since she was previously in Holyrood and she's got months of these to look forward to. I can't think of a more fitting way for her career to end than being ritually humiliated in Holyrood on a weekly basis until she slithers into the House of Lords. A complete and utter cuntress. 

Here I just realised armed forces day never happened this year so there's no chance for more tank commander cosplay.

When Captain Tom Snuffs it she’ll be our leading the funeral procession in support of him.

16 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Here I just realised armed forces day never happened this year so there's no chance for more tank commander cosplay.

I think she'll be less high-profile this time round. She'll just want to get the next few months over with before heading to the HoL. She knows full well the FM and the Greens will rip her up for arsepaper at every given opportunity. 

16 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think she'll be less high-profile this time round. She'll just want to get the next few months over with before heading to the HoL. She knows full well the FM and the Greens will rip her up for arsepaper at every given opportunity. 

You’re underestimating the Tories’ utter inability to feel or acknowledge shame. The fat gimp could shart all over her seat as she rises to wave her dumpy fist up and down at FMQs, and the video would be edited and presented as showing her destroying Sturgeon.

19 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Nah her face is going to be plastered over everything, what does she have to lose?

5 minutes ago, Antlion said:

You’re underestimating the Tories’ utter inability to feel or acknowledge shame. The fat gimp could shart all over her seat as she rises to wave her dumpy fist up and down at FMQs, and the video would be edited and presented as showing her destroying Sturgeon.

I'm not sure her own massively inflated ego will allow her to go from being seen as the "second coming of the Scottish Conservatives" to be an obese figure of fun, being rinsed by the SNP/Greens every week. 

On balance I hope you guys are right, I want to see her fail on as public a stage as possible. She's basically a more politically astute version of that other fat c**t Michelle Ballantyne. 

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

Nah her face is going to be plastered over everything, what does she have to lose?

She still wants to make it to the Lords untainted so she's not associated with any prior failures when she rides back up to lead the No campaign whenever another referendum happens. Maybe losing seats next year could be pinned on Ross, but if she's the face of the campaign and they do drop back to around 20 seats that could backfire horribly.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I don't agree. The extent of her ambition now is a steady comfortable income which ennoblement provides. As with Goldie, so with Davidson. She'll do any old humiliating shite to get it. 

A month's dole money every day for clocking in to the House of Lords, quick glass of subsidised Prosecco and out again. Can't blame her really.