Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

• 2 weeks later...

Rachael Hamilton has just implored the Scottish Government to be both fleet of foot and to put their hand to the wheel.

Setting aside the mangling of the wheel metaphor, unless your name starts with Fred and ends with Flintstone, how can you be running and driving at the same time?

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

Rachael Hamilton has just implored the Scottish Government to be both fleet of foot and to put their hand to the wheel.

Setting aside the mangling of the wheel metaphor, unless your name starts with Fred and ends with Flintstone, how can you be running and driving at the same time?

Rachael simply wants Scotland to move forward, not backward; upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards dependence.

2 hours ago, sophia said:

Thanks for kindling memories of my all time favourite cartoon characters.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Can we rename this as the tory thread?

Anyway, Adam Tomkins throwing in the towel:

Their spin doctor too:

Leaving probably because he will double his salary, typical for a tory, profit before ethics.

Edited by SandyCromarty

41 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I don't think there's an enormous difference between the salary of a professor and an MSP, it could be as simple as he has decided it's a doomed project and is moving on. He's done it before after all.

You're right in that the average salary for a Professor is much the same as an MSP, my hasty response was based on an article I read recently where a Professor at The London Business School earned £647,000 in one year.

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You're right in that the average salary for a Professor is much the same as an MSP, my hasty response was based on an article I read recently where a Professor at The London Business School earned £647,000 in one year.

Be specific.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

She seems quite active just now, aiming to get slotted in to the Scottish office?

Oh, right in the middle of dinner. Thanks for that.