Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

5 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Facts can be damning...   guessing what the facts you don't know might be isn't damning...

When the much maligned government policy of health assessments could be fully exonerated by simply releasing data that is readily available to them, then the stubborn refusal to release that data is very telling.

Those  figures are to be treated with caution. There is no evidence of causal link  between being declared fit for work  and dying . There is no comparitive data and no base line to attempt comparison.......and they are years old
These are statistics out of date and out of  context and   hijacked by the loony left desperate to smear their opponents.
Never mind!

There doesn't have to be a causal link. How badly wrong must the assessment be if 90 people a month die after being assessed as fit to work?

If you are that close to death any decent assessment ought to pick it up. It's clearly questionable whether it's fit for purpose.

On 5/15/2017 at 21:16, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Says everything about the bigotry still rife in this country that Scottish people can't offer an opinion on the rights and wrongs of this recent history without being tagged as a loyalist or republican sympathiser.

I can't be a bigot - I've got alopecia © The Arabs.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness the BAWA forum is full of people who have a bit more respect for others who have differing opinions.

This place is a basketcase by comparison.

It's the P&B way to regard a very narrow range of opinions as being acceptable.  Thankfully, as a Tory-voting, Rangers-supporting Unionist I get away with it.

3 hours ago, Jambomo said:

There doesn't have to be a causal link. How badly wrong must the assessment be if 90 people a month die after being assessed as fit to work?

If you are that close to death any decent assessment ought to pick it up. It's clearly questionable whether it's fit for purpose.

You'd have to test against a similar population with a similar demographics to see whether or not 90 is an unusual number of deaths per month, there's no assessment in the world that won't assess people as fit for work only for some to die soon after.

As for whether it's fit for purpose, I'd very much doubt it, it's abhorrent that anyone thinks it's ok to test people with certain medical conditions in an attempt to save cash.

Edited by ayrmad

I like when certain posters who shall go unnamed complain about others on P&B not tolerating their opinions, and then immediately default to "STUPID BENEFIT FIEND LEFTIE IDIOT !!!111" whenever challenged or appraising others' posts. 

26 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I like when certain posters who shall go unnamed complain about others on P&B not tolerating their opinions, and then immediately default to "STUPID BENEFIT FIEND LEFTIE IDIOT !!!111" whenever challenged or appraising others' posts. 

When others can't thole my opinions I default to "Small-minded, Snip-loving xenophobes".  I feel I'm off the hook here.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

You forgot "triggered snowflake" when someone objects to his (or her!) opinion. Usually this precedes being "triggered" by someone else's post and squealing like the "snowflakes" he (or she!) decries so frequently.

There are few posters funnier TBH. Long may he reign.

Edit: (or she).

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

On 16/05/2017 at 20:17, McSpreader said:

Those  figures are to be treated with caution. There is no evidence of causal link  between being declared fit for work  and dying . There is no comparitive data and no base line to attempt comparison.......and they are years old

These are statistics out of date and out of  context and   hijacked by the loony left desperate to smear their opponents.

Never mind!

If that's what you need to cleanse your conscience and vote Tory you go right ahead. Rape cause enabler.

On 2017-5-17 at 00:59, DrewDon said:

That never happens and if it did you wouldn't 'like' it you would do what you always do .....seethe, rage and post nonsense like ^^^^^^that!

Not a single poster opposing indy or the SNP is bothered by others disagreeing with their opinions, it's the nasty, vitriolic , pointless abuse that ruins this forum. Most (not all) of which emanates from the indy supporting, anti-Tory  ScotNationalists......But you know that!

That never happens and if it did you wouldn't 'like' it you would do what you always do .....seethe, rage and post nonsense like ^^^^^^that!
Not a single poster opposing indy or the SNP is bothered by others disagreeing with their opinions, it's the nasty, vitriolic , pointless abuse that ruins this forum. Most (not all) of which emanates from the indy supporting, anti-Tory  ScotNationalists......But you know that!

Kill yourself.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, McSpreader said:

^^^ Not bothered

12 hours ago, Fide said:

Christ on a fucking pushbike.

The Fidiot has spoken......Nothing changed and no-one cared !

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Kill yourself.

Cheers.

I'll think about it....Have a nice evening x