Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

You mean Down and Out in Paris & London where he describes the difficulty in surviving on minimum wage casual pay or The Road to Wigan Pier which sets out the myriad ways in which the working classes are kept powerless and in poverty?

Typical bloody lefty.

28 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Oaksoft relentlessly trolling threads in a Politics sub-forum on a football website at about 3am on a Tuesday morning. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Whilst simultaneously running his own successful business of course. 

1 hour ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Oaksoft on here is nothing like Oaksoft on Black & White army.  I've suspected for a long time he's offered his login details to Stuart Dickson.  

Stuart Dickson was far far better than the shite that now wrap themselves in a union flag on here.

Trolling?
Give me one example.
If you can produce anything posted on here from me that compares with me being told to "f**k off you subhuman scum" then I will consider conceding the point.

I don't think you matter enough for me to give a shit about you conceding my point tbh.

1 hour ago, dogmc said:

c69ffe3c9dd4cc4bc93e0ac73b327431.jpg

Are you sure about those stats? 1m 3 day parcels were issued according to the Trussel Trust but that surely doesn't mean 1m people. Still too many in such a wealthy country mind you. 

Also surprised in the 90 people a month dying figure. Seems very large and I'd expect Labour to be making more of an issue of it. Why are they not?

Edit found the Guardian article.

Shocking stats.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/27/thousands-died-after-fit-for-work-assessment-dwp-figures

Edited by Suspect Device

12 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Are you sure about those stats? 1m 3 day parcels were issued according to the Trussel Trust but that surely doesn't mean 1m people. Still too many in such a wealthy country mind you. 

Also surprised in the 90 people a month dying figure. Seems very large and I'd expect Labour to be making more of an issue of it. Why are they not?

Shocking stats.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/27/thousands-died-after-fit-for-work-assessment-dwp-figures

Bald men and combs there fella. Not being direspectful to your research but a fraction of these numbers is a horror show in one of the longest established and wealthiest democracies on the planet. My only correction (without diluting the Tory position at all) is that successive UK governments, red and blue, have contributed to this mess.

Our lot don't get everything right but they certainly don't consciously destroy lives. We're lucky to have a credible option. Be grateful. Get as many as possible out and narrow the gap on the Tory majority. 

21 hours ago, Kejan said:

Absolutely lovely that she's getting found out.

Sound like a hipster who liked Sigur Ros, Death Cab, The National etc before they got big ; but I've always seen through this loveable Davidson shite that others were spouting about her 4-5 years ago.

If the Tory ''surge'' in Scotland means finally some scrutiny of her party then bring it on.

Get out and vote though. Imagine her and Murdo Fraser's disapointed wee puss on the 9th of June if this Tory revival amounted to just Mundell and lots of 'close' 5,000 votes out second placed finishes.

:)

I will be getting out to vote......Tory !

'Mon the Blues!

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Shocking stats.

Those  figures are to be treated with caution. There is no evidence of causal link  between being declared fit for work  and dying . There is no comparitive data and no base line to attempt comparison.......and they are years old

These are statistics out of date and out of  context and   hijacked by the loony left desperate to smear their opponents.

Never mind!

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why would you repost that immediately after confirming you are voting Tory. Sick c**t

I posted it by mistake !

'Mon the Blues!

Edited by McSpreader

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Those  figures are to be treated with caution. There is no evidence of causal link  between being declared fit for work  and dying . There is no comparitive data and no base line to attempt comparison.......and they are years old

These are statistics out of date and out of  context and   hijacked by the loony left desperate to smear their opponents.

Never mind!

I agree that we cannot really make any quantitative judgement based on the figures we have.  However, there is plenty of data available, it's just that the DWP will not release any of it to the public so that we may make a fair comparative assessment.  

That in itself is pretty damning.

13 minutes ago, Crossbill said:

I agree that we cannot really make any quantitative judgement based on the figures we have.  However, there is plenty of data available, it's just that the DWP will not release any of it to the public so that we may make a fair comparative assessment.  

That in itself is pretty damning.

Facts can be damning...   guessing what the facts you don't know might be isn't damning...