Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Denialist........That makes you complicit !

Can you point out the homophobic content that you accused Cerberus of posting please?

Or are we to safely assume that you now know that you've made quite the fool of yourself?

Just now, Shades75 said:

Can you point out the homophobic content that you accused Cerberus of posting please?

Or are we to safely assume that you now know that you've made quite the fool of yourself?

It was everything he posted.....happy now ?  Do I REALLY have to explain it to you........REALLY!!!??

You're complicit in encouraging homophobia.  Hope you are proud of yourself.

Just now, McSpreader said:

It was everything he posted.....happy now ?  Do I REALLY have to explain it to you........REALLY!!!??

You're complicit in encouraging homophobia.  Hope you are proud of yourself.

Yes - I'd be grateful if you would explain it to me please.

Can you point out the homophobic content in Cerberus's post please?

What was homophobic about it?

Just now, Shades75 said:

Yes - I'd be grateful if you would explain it to me please.

Can you point out the homophobic content in Cerberus's post please?

What was homophobic about it?

I'll tell you what....As a compromise... If Cerberus apologises for his homophobic comment I'll not take it any further.

I'm offended by his nonchalent disparaging of Davidson's sexuality, as I would be whoever was the target.

An apology as recognition that what he said can be construed as offensive , even if not intended by him/her,  and that will be the end of it.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I'll tell you what....As a compromise... If Cerberus apologises for his homophobic comment I'll not take it any further.

I'm offended by his nonchalent disparaging of Davidson's sexuality, as I would be whoever was the target.

An apology as recognition that what he said can be construed as offensive , even if not intended by him/her,  and that will be the end of it.

That would require Cerberus to know what was homophobic about what he posted.  So can you enlighten him, me and anyone else who may not see what you are accusing him of?

Can you point out the homophobic content of Cerberus's post please?

I'm starting to think you don't have an answer here.

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

That would require Cerberus to know what was homophobic about what he posted.  So can you enlighten him, me and anyone else who may not see what you are accusing him of?

Can you point out the homophobic content of Cerberus's post please?

I'm starting to think you don't have an answer here.

You're being a bit dim so we'll wait for Cerberus.

Just now, McSpreader said:

You're being a bit dim so we'll wait for Cerberus.

Why can't you tell us what was homophobic about Cerberus's post?

Anyway I'm going to watch a film now.

Next time you want to throw some shit about at least come up with some plausible premise.  Alternatively, bring a friend who is not as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle to help you.

10 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

A homophobe and a grass. You're a snivelling little shitebag. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

A homophobe and a grass. You're a snivelling little shitebag. 

...and the c**t lives in Hawick.   Bet he has a body odour problem to complement the borders accent.    Always said borders men wouldn't be able to marry if it wasn't for borders women.  

This is a simply dreadful attempt at deflection from your well documented racism.

6 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

...and the c**t lives in Hawick.   Bet he has a body odour problem to complement the borders accent.    Always said borders men wouldn't be able to marry if it wasn't for borders women.  

Save your money. I live in Hawick. I'm no frae Hawick.

Nice to see you think so highly of your fellow countrymen who have defended your borders over the centuries!

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Theresa May and Ruth Davidson

Ruth is looking a bit flushed.
She's very excited to meet May.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Add in Wee Burnie and the video of said troika could transform the British economy.

He made a joke about one politician getting horny over another. There was nothing homophobic. You're the type that thinks any mention of skin colour is automatically racist. You're a bit thick TBH (which would be fine if you weren't such a fanny).