Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

9 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

I've got a life insurance policy with Royal London. Seriously considering cancelling it. And if they ask why I'll tell them it's because of Rape Clause Ruthie. 

Sell it on if the maturity date has years to run and the value is middle to high, there are companies dealing online.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Yet working class folk vote for this mob in Scotland.

Sickening.

Aye but this lot gives people more foodbanks - nobody else is that generous ffs 

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
10 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:
IMG_1620744084.218660.thumb.jpg.b3335012018f6f195e100f73b903e277.jpg
I am no fan of Ruth or the Tories, but she certainly showed more empathy than one of her parties fellow MSPs
IMG_1226.thumb.jpg.44644abbf16186ee2a80e07f9bdbf97f.jpg

That's pathetic from Wells. Bullying a new colleague because they are less wealthy than you isn't a good look.

Look, Wells came up the hard way - she had to cycle to bloody Edinburgh on a stolen bike. 

2DC36888-A6D5-4AA2-8E1A-E41736712DCA.png

15 hours ago, madwullie said:

Some of the comments on that that thread are brutal

Some of the maddest comments seem to be coming from people with "Tha Rangurz" in their bios. A coincidence I'm sure.

I've had no bevvy tonight, so unless I'm losing my mind (possible) or my hearing is seriously defective (more possible), I think Ruthy has said something tonight that I agree with... I know, I'm worried too. 

She said that the bit in the Queen's Speech about introducing voter photo ID was "total bollocks". 

Bit OTT for a Tory member of the Lords... 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar
Corrected error

On 11/05/2021 at 08:29, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Although he’d also be paying the wages of my friend Alice.

She’s a middle aged accountant and a nice person

So it’s swings and roundabouts

Smokey's first attempt wasn't quite so catchy I see

Spoiler

OK... Alice? Who the fck is Alice?

She will have been sat thrashing away at her ermine the last few days after listening to her former boss.

Absolute joy.

Big Dave explaining away how he could make far more cash once he was not an elected representative of the people.

• 2 months later...

Bump.

The Baroness was on GMTV this morning, trying out her new persona as liberal, alternative Tory commentator for the early risers. The common sense voice of middle North Britain. Scottish, but the smiley kind with a media-friendly accent. 3 Lions etc...

I dont think in my lifetime I've ever seen a politician get such an easy time from the media.

10 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

The Baroness was on GMTV this morning, trying out her new persona as liberal, alternative Tory commentator for the early risers.

She’s a bit late to the party as Sayeeda Warsi has that particular gig well sewn up. 

Then again, if they had a collective backbone they wouldn’t be anywhere near the Tories in their current incarnation.

She said she was joining the Lords to reform and democratise it, then said she won't be taking on any "big jobs" for the first number of years of her child's life.
So, either reforming the Lords is piss and there just hasn't been any actual will to do so (despite Labour saying they'll do it for 100 years), or, she's going there to do f**k all.
Can't for the life of me work out which is the more likely.