Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

On 28/07/2020 at 12:15, HTG said:

Not Ruth specific but this tweet has caused some proper heads gone responses from the uber Yoon community. It seems that telling them the tweet was written by a pro UK moron cuts no ice based on the responses. 

Screenshot_20200728-121120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-121134_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-121159_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is absolutely fuckin disgusting and the authors of this white star tweet, with all the connotations with yellow starJewry in Nazi Germany, should be hunted down and prosecuted.

As much as I dislike the tories and their class ridden policies this type of attack and suggestions is from the fuckin gutter.

We all, regardless of our politics, have the democratic right to attach our allegiances to whatever political party we prefer and not to be victimised for that right.

We Scots here in the Highlands know only too well what is to be hounded and victimised as we suffered immense atrocities immediately and for some years after teh debacle that was Culloden.

On 28/07/2020 at 12:15, HTG said:

Not Ruth specific but this tweet has caused some proper heads gone responses from the uber Yoon community. It seems that telling them the tweet was written by a pro UK moron cuts no ice based on the responses. 

Screenshot_20200728-121120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-121134_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-121159_Samsung Internet.jpg

This cannae be real - is it?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Academically Deficient said:

Got her arse handed to her at today's FMQs. 

More please.

Yup, I never saw her as a political colossus, she was shown up continually at FMQs (in her first spell)  & on TV hustings.

My opinion is that she was "in the right place, at the right time" when the NO vote coalesced behind the Tories in 2017 - time will tell, she's got 9 months to prove us wrong!

Edited by btb

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Don't worry, the Daily Express will have cropped that clip and stuck it alongside a headline saying she tore Sturgeon apart

Correct, they left out Sturgeon's reply completely. Mind you the National only showed Davidson's weakest question.

image.png.df7ab3737e865ba87eb60e2c792af8d8.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1321870/Nicola-sturgeon-fmqs-ruth-davidson-latest-news-exam-results-scotland-SQA?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Her heart cannae be in it. Imagine if Salmond came back, how tired it would all look. 
She'd look exhausted getting hammered by Salmond every week. Would be a much more annoying and condescending hammering right enough. She'd be raging.

23 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

no I meant imagine how pathetic it would look to unionists if Salmond came back. That's effectively what we're seeing here.

To be fair Jeff, they ain't got enough depf in their squad. I mean, look at the bench they got. Nuffink there, not enough quality.

And this new bloke wot they brung in.....I dunno, Jeff.

I fink next season they goin' dahn.

17 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

To be fair Jeff, they ain't got enough depf in their squad. I mean, look at the bench they got. Nuffink there, not enough quality.

And this new bloke wot they brung in.....I dunno, Jeff.

I fink next season they goin' dahn.

Proof that it's always a big risk to go back to a team where you were previously a hero