Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Annie Wells 5th April on Calderwood:

Annie Wells 23rd - 26th May on Cummings:

Murdo Fraser 5th April on Calderwood:

Murdo Fraser 23rd - 26th May on Cummings:

Apparently Douglas Ross has resigned as Scotland Office Minister over the Cummings saga. If this is true I almost have a bit of respect for the guy.

Edited by RiG
Resigned from role in SO rather than as an MP

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Murdo Fraser 5th April on Calderwood:

Murdo Fraser 23rd - 26th May on Cummings:

Bit surprised to see him retweeting this, maybe he's going to join him.

image.png.8b124ef52c4c28fd50719db6de2019f1.png

Edited by welshbairn

27 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Tomkins calling for Cummings to be sacked now.

That sleekit rat’s creep towards the poop deck is a good barometer for when the rising North Atlantic is threatening the bow.

3 hours ago, Antlion said:

That sleekit rat’s creep towards the poop deck is a good barometer for when the rising North Atlantic is threatening the bow.

Aye, he's getting credit for being brave, but the only thing that his background – Brexit supporter, multiple jobs – will tell you is that he's an opportunist. Tories who call for a resignation now aren't being principled. They're trying to save their jobs.

EDIT: Oh there's a surprise: Murdo Fraser has just stuck his finger in the air to and realised which way the wind's blowing.  Everyone must now know Cummings will go, so it's just a question of getting on the right side first.

Edited by Mr Heliums

And there's Jackson Carlow finally realising the inevitable. What a bunch of slithering creeps.

Glasgow MSP Adam Tomkins, Mr Carlaw's strategy spokesman, said losing Mr Ross from the UK Government was a “disaster”.

Which is pretty strong language to be using at the moment even if the daily death toll has dropped a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On ITV now on the chase celebrity special. Some job she's got, doesn't bother with her constituents but happy to appear on TV. 

Any candidate up against her next election should be putting together a massive list of reasons why she should get punted.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
4 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:
On ITV now on the chase celebrity special. Some job she's got, doesn't bother with her constituents but happy to appear on TV. 

Any candidate up against her next election should be putting together a massive list of reasons why she should get punted.

1. Tory gobshite

2. Duplicitous Tory gobshite

3. Lying duplicitous Tory gobshite

4. Lying duplicitous self-serving Tory gobshite

You get the picture

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

1. Tory gobshite

2. Duplicitous Tory gobshite

3. Lying duplicitous Tory gobshite

4. Lying duplicitous self-serving Tory gobshite

You get the picture

Shes an absolute serpent. Hasn't won a seat, doesn't do her job and is being turned into some kind of loveable TV celebrity. It pays to be a Tory it would seem. 

29 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Shes an absolute serpent. Hasn't won a seat, doesn't do her job and is being turned into some kind of loveable TV celebrity. It pays to be a Tory it would seem. 

Subjectively, I'm with you .

Objectively, not so much.

She won Edinburgh Central at the last election.

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

I didn't know that so I'll take that bit back. Hopefully she'll get punted next year and someone who will actually serve their constituents will get in.

I thought she was standing down next year anyway? Wasn't that why there was the sudden rush to get the nest feathered ahead of time?

A disgusting, vile human being who voted the wrong side of many an important debate. 

Bedroom tax? All for it.

Anything that f*cked over the poorest of our society? Crack on. 

The rape clause? To hell with victims and their lives. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

A disgusting, vile human being who voted the wrong side of many an important debate. 

Bedroom tax? All for it.

Anything that f*cked over the poorest of our society? Crack on. 

The rape clause? To hell with victims and their lives. 

I kinda knew her as an acquaintance before she became an MSP, and while I can't say I was overly drawn to her back then, I genuinely didn't think she was the type who would happily get onboard with utter scumbag policies and agenda like these. A perfect example of what party politics can do to somebody, and especially sickening when she's part of an ostracised, victimised demographic herself.

Edited by Boo Khaki

2 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

2 hours ago, sophia said:

It was Kezia Dugdale who failed to be elected and had to be parachuted in under the list system.