Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

24 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That fucking headline from further up the page posted by MeadowArab still takes a bit of believing

Only because of the poor photoshop job TBF. You could skim past that author/headline combo and think nothing of it.

• 1 month later...

Wee Ruth being brought back into the limelight.  Rumours of unrest in the Tory party in Scotland that is supposedly hemorrhaging votes  and anger growing at Carlaw's poor leadership. He was snubbed this morning  to appear on GMB in favour of Davidson.

Sturgeon's popularity rising which can only auger well for next year's Holyrood election and independence. 

Edited by Colkitto

Wee Ruth being brought back into the limelight.  Rumours of unrest in the Tory party in Scotland that is supposedly hemorrhaging votes  and anger growing at Carlaw's poor leadership. He was snubbed this morning  to appear on GMB in favour of Davidson.
Sturgeon's popularity rising which can only auger well for next year's Holyrood election and independence. 

I watched Lorraine Kelly interview Sturgeon this morning and the first question referenced a comment made earlier by Davidson. I hope her withering put-down goes viral and ends Davidson's desperate quest for relevance. The rest of the interview must have turned the Tories and the rest puce as it was a rare exercise in political honesty.

25 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I watched Lorraine Kelly interview Sturgeon this morning and the first question referenced a comment made earlier by Davidson. I hope her withering put-down goes viral and ends Davidson's desperate quest for relevance. The rest of the interview must have turned the Tories and the rest puce as it was a rare exercise in political honesty.

All I can find on it are articles from the Express (🤮).

I see they're impressed

xpres.PNG.16658a4b01dffedffec4d5f8ee3f156f.PNG

13 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm sure that's aboot the 74th time Sturgeon has had to ABANDON independence according to the Express/Heil. 

Should I click on the link to find out exactly how she was HUMILIATED this time too?

If she'd said independence was more important than people's health she'd have (rightly) been ripped apart by the shitsheets. Because she says the health issue is more important, the tabloids say she's abandoned independence. She could come up with a chemical that dumped in the water supply would cure Covid-19 overnight and they'd still have a go at her.

If she'd said independence was more important than people's health she'd have (rightly) been ripped apart by the shitsheets. Because she says the health issue is more important, the tabloids say she's abandoned independence. She could come up with a chemical that dumped in the water supply would cure Covid-19 overnight and they'd still have a go at her.
Aye, but we've got to consider that for every frothing gammon who reacts to the Express there would be twenty who would be quietly impressed by her candour this morning. All the better if the Express points a number of Scots electors to watch it.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Scottish Tories will keep their heads down and the bulk of the Scottish MSM will hardly make any reference to that fact.

Will be blaming the snpeeeee for there broadband/phones etc not working 

14 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Carlaw says we all need to be focused on stopping this dreadful virus now 

Carlaw being every inch the c**t you'd expect. c**t's c**t.

15 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Carlaw says we all need to be focused on stopping this dreadful virus now 

I’ve always wondered why the SNP don’t tear into the Tories (eg at FMQs) for being spineless puppets to their paymasters in London. It seems an obvious line of attack to point out they’re not a real party and are basically serfs to their superiors, and yet I can’t recall Sturgeon (or Salmond) ever even hinting at the fact of Carlaw‘s or his predecessors’ cravenness.

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

I’ve always wondered why the SNP don’t tear into the Tories (eg at FMQs) for being spineless puppets to their paymasters in London. It seems an obvious line of attack to point out they’re not a real party and are basically serfs to their superiors, and yet I can’t recall Sturgeon (or Salmond) ever even hinting at the fact of Carlaw‘s or his predecessors’ cravenness.

Need their votes to defeat progressive legislation coming from the Greens.