Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

• 2 weeks later...

Assumed somebody else would have posted this before, but Brassowoman managed to intersperse her yawn inducing tweets with this gem after the Neil interview:

Over a week later and that gobshite that is her own party leader still lying like Pinocchio (not that difficult to spell...) as easily as breathing. She should go back to helping Kirstene Hair-today-hopefully-gone-on-Dec-12th get cats out of trees or helping Bunty choose her turkey crown for Xmas day. Or lining her bairn's cot with used tenners, like the money grabbing **** she is. 

The whole point of pledging to do a punishment is people should want to see it. Nobody wants to see it, unless of course she drowns at the end of it, preferably with a DUP homophobe  MP that got her to toe the party line against same sex marriage holding her head down. Then I'd want to see it.

The whole point of pledging to do a punishment is people should want to see it. Nobody wants to see it, unless of course she drowns at the end of it,

Loch Ness is so cold that there’s a serious danger to life especially if you go into shock on entering the water

On 11/12/2019 at 14:07, the jambo-rocker said:

The whole point of pledging to do a punishment is people should want to see it. Nobody wants to see it, unless of course she drowns at the end of it.

She’d still be found fit for work in Tory Greater England. Not that she does any. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Getting a temporary gig on LBC. The show name is exactly appropriate.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/politics/ruth-davidson-joins-lbc-christmas/?__twitter_impression=true

I'm sure given her time with the Territorials she'll give Piers Morgan a grilling about publishing fake pictures about her fellow soldiers behaving badly in Iraq, messing with the phone messages of murdered children and profiteering on his paper's share tipping while wiping his hands of his journalist tipsters.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure given her time with the Territorials she'll give Piers Morgan a grilling about publishing fake pictures about her fellow soldiers behaving badly in Iraq, messing with the phone messages of murdered children and profiteering on his paper's share tipping while wiping his hands of his journalist tipsters.

The crew will be drawing straws to decide who has to work that day.

Then taking hemlock.

• 1 month later...

Never underestimate a politician's capacity for making a U-turn (Boris & Ruthie Make Up - The Movie :barf), I see the Express is already salivating about the possibility of  her getting the Secretary of State for Scotland gig, it says a lot about how they rate the current incumbent,,,

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has nominated Unionist Ruth Davidson for a seat in the House of Lords. But the nomination could be part of a wider plan to bring Ms Davidson back into frontline politics and a route into the UK Government where she can be at the forefront of protecting the Union and blocking Nicola Sturgeon from holding a second independence vote.

After last years botched move into Consultancy I think Lady Ruth will find it hard to resurrect her "Woman of the Peepul" persona - as a SNP supporter I say "bring it on"!

Edited by btb