Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

40 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

To any businesses looking for help to improve their offer to staff: pay them more, hire more of them, give them shorter hours and more holidays.

Where's my fucking 50 grand?

You have to promise to be completely ineffective first.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

To any businesses looking for help to improve their offer to staff: pay them more, hire more of them, give them shorter hours and more holidays.

Where's my fucking 50 grand?

I'll do it for 49 grand.

DM to make me an offer, pls.

On 29/10/2019 at 12:25, Dunning1874 said:

Taking no responsibility in her climbdown, as usual.

2CADCDA4-DB4A-4D37-9D8C-17E13BC57453.thumb.png.1fbcb6ae085fd186c69b6da767a147fc.png

"I saw this role as an opportunity to make even more money."

"The consensus view from political opponents and commentators is that I am a greedy bitch."

"So if I am asked to choose between Holyrood  and this role, then I choose the Parliament as it pays more."

"I wish them continued success in the future so I can get that job again when the voters turf me out on my arse."

FTFH.

By the way, she still has her Jimmy Clitheroe tribute act.

Twins.JPG

Would not be surprized if she relocated down south as there is plenty tory seats up for grabs down there, this would give her a foothold on the tory ladder although Boris would maybe stand on her fingers if she looked like climbing it. She is vain enough to think she would be doing it for the good of the party.

58 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Would not be surprized if she relocated down south as there is plenty tory seats up for grabs down there, this would give her a foothold on the tory ladder although Boris would maybe stand on her fingers if she looked like climbing it. She is vain enough to think she would be doing it for the good of the party.

Well, he's not going to get to pump her.

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

I think she's too lazy for that. Leading the Tories in opposition at Holyrood was ideal for her, high profile with next to no responsibility. Johnson becoming PM on a hard brexit platform meant the gig was over. She'll be on the lobbying and media gravy train after the next Holyrood election if not before.

I wondered if the Tories would have bundles of Ruthie leaflets lying about - embarrassing...:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-50256180

Nicola Sturgeon was at her favourite sport. Lampooning Jackson Carlaw. Why, she asked the interim Tory leader, had his party taken to generating election leaflets with a backbencher on display?

Ruth leaflet

Edited by btb

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2019 at 20:44, JamieThomas said:

See she's gone into bat for Stephen Kerr in Stirling, a guy who voted against her right to get married. 

Can't even be fucked to make a snarky comment tbh.

You buying a ticket for the Christmas Tour of 'The Book of Mormon' Jamie?

Coming to a street-corner near you.

Not to be missed seen.