Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Has Davidson said anything about Brexit recently?  You would think that with the enormity of the issue she would be front and centre expressing her thoughts.

Said she supported Mays position on BBC Scotland

This position?

teresa1.jpg

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Has Davidson said anything about Brexit recently?  You would think that with the enormity of the issue she would be front and centre expressing her thoughts.

Bob is assessing her options, and waiting to see who still has a chair when the music stops.

Then she'll choose sides. She's a political chameleon and if Rees-Smug-Khunt was to somehow become PM I'd guarantee that the Tank Commander would become anti-gay, pro 12 year old chimney sweeps, and a raving Catholic.

Until that point, she'll just scream 'no independence referendum' at the top of her voice.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Crùbag said:

She was unavailable for comment on the Dark Money story today. Que sorpresa...

5b5f0aa6d8191_ruthmissing.thumb.png.b199e1f1fea9db2ecb03ddd3b6f6e0b1.png

Listened to the bit about Dark Money on the radio this morning.

Peter Duncan claiming that he resigned from the board of SUAT on the same day the story broke was just a coincidence.  Aye Peter, we all believe you.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Raised her head again to whine on about 'no independence referendum'.

Is that all you've got, you boring bitch of a woman ?

There’s part of me who would like to see her in government at Westminster.  It would expose her for the overrated, vacuous bitch that she is.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate her.

I don’t think I’ve ever despised a politician more in my life.

She’s an opportunistic little weasel who won’t pick up the phone for difficult questions, but a cheeky little chat on the one show she’ll lift up the phone.

I hate her.

She’s an opportunistic little weasel who won’t pick up the phone for difficult questions, but a cheeky little chat on the one show she’ll lift up the phone.

Agreed. A complete and utter c**t.

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

I hate her.

This is why she will never hold government office, she would be easily exposed as a fraud if she ever come under close scrutiny.

2 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

They probably do. They're Tories. They actively seek to hurt their own. 

Ever noticed just how odd-looking some of these Tories are, and especially the other-wordly younger male element ?  It's as if every class w**k in the UK has been dragooned into wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt and pale blue tie and ordered to adopt a permanent, slightly manic grin.  Som of the group photoshoots are seriously creepy.

I must try and meet one, it could be interesting.

10 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

Ever noticed just how odd-looking some of these Tories are, and especially the other-wordly younger male element ?  It's as if every class w**k in the UK has been dragooned into wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt and pale blue tie and ordered to adopt a permanent, slightly manic grin.  Som of the group photoshoots are seriously creepy.

Don't forget the "power pose".