Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I'd forgotten about that fat mess :lol:

Wonder what happened to him/which alias he uses now

As an aside - where's Granny Danger?
According to his profile he was last on 29th April.
Has he won the lottery and f**ked off or is he in a happy land far, far, away?

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I would find it hard to believe Granny Danger could be living happily anywhere.

He is a whining, miserable bugger on here. :lol:

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

12 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

At a time when the UK government seem to be doing their best to ignore and undermine the still fragile democracy is NI, anyone using the troubles to politically point score puts the peace process at risk and is therefore, a despicable, hideous c**t. 

This is a non-judgmental statement of fact and an irrefutable truth.

I agree......that's why I think the EU's attempt to use and undermine  the peace process in Ireland to strengthen their bargaining position is particularly heinous. Another damn good example of why the UK is better off out of that nasty,  overpowering. c**t-loaded organisation. 

That is a judgemental  statement but nevertheless an irrefutable truth.

5 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I agree......that's why I think the EU's attempt to use and undermine  the peace process in Ireland to strengthen their bargaining position is particularly heinous. Another damn good example of why the UK is better off out of that nasty,  overpowering. c**t-loaded organisation. 

That is a judgemental  statement but nevertheless an irrefutable truth.

Blaming the EU for the mess in Irish/ Northern Irish politics....

Wow.

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

McSpreader hates the Poles. This is a non-judgmental statement of facts and an irrefutable truth.

I love  the Poles......

Curtain Poles I love. Very useful for holding up curtains I find.

Greasy Poles I like, but not for climbing.

May Poles are nice in the springtime.

The North and South Poles are places I'd like to visit.....in the Summer perhaps.

Carp Poles are good for catching fish....I love that about them.

So , as you can see , I Love The Poles....... Especially if they're Made in Poland, :P

8 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Blaming the EU for the mess in Irish/ Northern Irish politics....

Wow.

Not quite, but please don't end your habit of completely misrepresenting everything I post. That would be such a shame ;)

2 hours ago, Wee Willie said:

As an aside - where's Granny Danger?
According to his profile he was last on 29th April.
Has he won the lottery and f**ked off or is he in a happy land far, far, away?

It's cute how everyone gets worried when Granny doesn't log on for a couple of weeks, like there's a bunch of milk piled up outside his inbox. It's almost like P&B doesn't hate the aged after all which, as we all know, is a statement of fact and an irrefutable truth.

Whose shores?  My grandfather served in the great war, worked in the pits in Lanarkshire then served time in the Black and Tans.  Edit:  I've mentioned this before.  What happened under the 'good IRA (sic)' was much worse than anything the Provos delivered.

So your granda was to blame for it all. The Black & Tans were one of the main reasons the IRA (before the Provos) resorted to premeditated violence. Brutal regime, largely made up of officers who wandered far away in Africa and The Subcontinent and discovered Ireland was too close to home for their thuggery.

Says everything about the bigotry still rife in this country that Scottish people can't offer an opinion on the rights and wrongs of this recent history without being tagged as a loyalist or republican sympathiser.

As for Davidson, thrashing the soles of her feet with a bamboo cane would be appropriate for her wrongdoings. But she'll be a baroness within 5 years and join that other grotesque distortion of a human being that shoed Ruthie through in the first place.

Bring back the APG!

Whose shores?  My grandfather served in the great war, worked in the pits in Lanarkshire then served time in the Black and Tans.  Edit:  I've mentioned this before.  What happened under the 'good IRA (sic)' was much worse than anything the Provos delivered.

The black and tans. Ffs, utter animals. Shooting at will at wumin and children. Must make you proud

Absolutely lovely that she's getting found out.

Sound like a hipster who liked Sigur Ros, Death Cab, The National etc before they got big ; but I've always seen through this loveable Davidson shite that others were spouting about her 4-5 years ago.

If the Tory ''surge'' in Scotland means finally some scrutiny of her party then bring it on.

Get out and vote though. Imagine her and Murdo Fraser's disapointed wee puss on the 9th of June if this Tory revival amounted to just Mundell and lots of 'close' 5,000 votes out second placed finishes.

:)

Edited by Kejan

Absolutely lovely that she's getting found out.
Sound like a hipster who liked Sigur Ros, Death Cab, The National etc before they got big ; but I've always seen through this loveable Davidson shite that others were spouting about her 4-5 years ago.
If the Tory ''surge'' in Scotland means finally some scrutiny of her party then bring it on.
Get out and vote though. Imagine her and Murdo Fraser's disapointed wee puss on the 9th of June if this Tory revival amounted to just Mundell and lots of 'close' 5,000 votes out second placed finishes.
[emoji4]

Any non-Tory should be getting behind the SNP on 8 June and send these cvnts a message they can't ignore.

Look at this shite from the sort of website that has autoplay videos: http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/ruth-davidson-snp-guilty-of-orwellian-nationalism-1-4446416

Ruth Davidson has accused the SNP of pursuing “Orwellian” Nationalism in an unprecedented attack on the party as it marks the 10th anniversary of seizing power in Scotland.

("seizing power," as if Salmond led a surprise coup and dragged McConnell bodily from the chamber while cars were set on fire outside)

Ms Davidson pointed to key characteristics of obsession, instability, and indifference to reality identified by Orwell - author of works including 1984 and Animal Farm - in his 1945 essay Notes on Nationalism. “For many of us in Scotland it all sounds very familiar,” Ms Davidson said. Orwell’s observation about the Nationalist obsession with the “superiority of its own power unit” was highlighted by the Tory leader, who said it “all rings very true” to Scots today. She said: “In Scotland, political nationalism has introduced the idea that only one side of the constitutional divide can be the authentic voice of ‘the people of Scotland’. That only it has the right to be heard. That other voices are, by their nature, illegitimate and phoney.” All parties have been guilty of attempting claim a monopoly on the national mood at some time, Ms Davidson conceded. But she added: “I would suggest that the modern SNP has made this technique its own.”

Leaving aside the fact that I've no doubt Orwell would be horrified at what the Tories are doing across the UK, how vacuous can one person truly get?

That is just Ruth Davidson's protracted way of telling us to 'Read some effing Orwell'. 

Also, lol @ Davidson for accusing other parties of encouraging identity politics and exacerbating divisions. I mean, it's not like the Tories' history is utterly littered with examples of both, and that such conduct can be readily evidenced up to and including the present day - both in Scotland and elsewhere in the UK. She is not stupid, but she is extremely disingenuous. 

29 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It clearly is not. You should consider reading some of his works.

You mean Down and Out in Paris & London where he describes the difficulty in surviving on minimum wage casual pay or The Road to Wigan Pier which sets out the myriad ways in which the working classes are kept powerless and in poverty?