Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

50 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Seemingly P&B likes The Ra and can't abide wee Ruth.

Got any evidence for this gin soaked accusation ?

Clearly Ruth has found her target audience in you and your ilk, happy to march along to her flute whistle politics.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Clearly Ruth has found her target audience in you and your ilk, happy to march along to her flute whistle politics.

Au contraire.  It was some diddy who raised this in the first place.  The bigger question is why you should get to aerated by it unless you're guilty.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Got any evidence for this gin soaked accusation ?

Look on the brightside.

By tying itself to the mahogany napper element the unionist cause has firmly nailed itself to a dead donkey.

They are committing slow suicide.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Au contraire.  It was some diddy who raised this in the first place.  The bigger question is why you should get to aerated by it unless you're guilty.

Hmm ok then. Kindly provide evidence that 'P&B likes the 'Ra'.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a sensible statement from La Davidson:

roof.JPG.c9636f028498c3ede04d13a5f42b42a0.JPG

Target audience found.

11 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Look on the brightside.

By tying itself to the mahogany napper element the unionist cause has firmly nailed itself to a dead donkey.

They are committing slow suicide.

I agree. However, it's wildly irresponsible and dangerous. This is not going to end well. It's fine for jolly old Ruth to fire out a few tweets, there are plenty of mouth breathers out there who would be willing and able to take it further.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I agree. However, it's wildly irresponsible and dangerous. This is not going to end well. It's fine for jolly old Ruth to fire out a few tweets, there are plenty of mouth breathers out there who would be willing and able to take it further.

Some of them have already ended up as Tory councillors.

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

Thatcher's government negotiated with the IRA for the entire duration of her time in office.  Before, during and after the most despicable acts of terrorism ever to occur on these shores.

Bloody Sunday?

6 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Bloody Sunday?

That didn't happen on Thatcher's watch......1972 in fact.

The problem with the extreme Scot Nats on this forum is that they are anti-British State and have the mindset of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'.

Ergo they condone the IRA and it's tactics because they were also anti-British State ( because the British State included Ulster).

Some Scot Nats support the Irish Nationalists and vice-versa due to having a common enemy. Unfortunately lines get blurred and lines get crossed and some of the extreme elements in the Scot Nat movement are IRA apologists.

This is a non-judgemental statement of facts and an irrefutable truth.

The problem with the extreme Scot Nats on this forum is that they are anti-British State and have the mindset of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'.
Ergo they condone the IRA and it's tactics because they were also anti-British State ( because the British State included Ulster).
Some Scot Nats support the Irish Nationalists and vice-versa due to having a common enemy. Unfortunately lines get blurred and lines get crossed and some of the extreme elements in the Scot Nat movement are IRA apologists.

You should include that last sentence in every one of your posts. It's a cracking catch phrase.

Anyone tying independence voters with Irish republican terrorism is a clown. This is a non-judgmental statement of fact and an irrefutable truth.

At a time when the UK government seem to be doing their best to ignore and undermine the still fragile democracy is NI, anyone using the troubles to politically point score puts the peace process at risk and is therefore, a despicable, hideous c**t. 

This is a non-judgmental statement of fact and an irrefutable truth.

43 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

And yet Unionism is fundamentally tied in with the UDA,UFF etc, we've even got Scottish Tory politicians playing the pied piper role on social media on a regular basis now.

This really is a judgemental statement of facts and an irrefutable truth.

The Bloody Sunday line was more about terrorism is in the eye of the beholder IMHO, when I was younger and less informed I used to take the IRAbad line, then you grow up and realise that Team GB have acted like terrorists all over the world when it suited them.

Edited by ayrmad

Scottish Nationalists love ISIS and interfere with themselves whilst watching videos of the World Trade Center towers collapsing.

This are 100% incontrovertible fact and I know this from my learnings.

Any politician who thinks women should be required to disclose to the state whether or not they've been raped in order to receive welfare payments for their children is not a "good" politician. They are a disgusting excuse for one.

I'd forgotten about that fat mess [emoji38]
Wonder what happened to him/which alias he uses now

Bendarroch bingo used to be fun.
In a 'look at the state of this c**t' sort of way.
He was a grown man as well.