Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"simply seeking peace is offensive"

Ruth Davidson 2017

"To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war."

Winston Churchill ~ 1914 & Boris Johnson 2016

Thatcher's government negotiated with the IRA for the entire duration of her time in office.  Before, during and after the most despicable acts of terrorism ever to occur on these shores.

I've been posting on here for 11+ years and have always been a Rangers-supporting Tory-voting Unionist.  Your choice if you like or dislike my posts but the 'what happened to you' epithet does get old, seeing as how variable it is.

Football has no place in politics.
Your team, your party and your position on the constitutional question are all ones I disagree with but it seems to me you've gone a bit more 'staunch'.

Nobody can seriously praise Davidson here, it's playing to the worst of people desperately trying to get votes.
I thought Davidson an excellent operator when she first became leader, the mask has slipped though and she's nowhere near the accomplished politician I originally thought.

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

Thatcher's government negotiated with the IRA for the entire duration of her time in office.  Before, during and after the most despicable acts of terrorism ever to occur on these shores.

While members of the security forces colluded with unionist paramilitaries.

But sure, some beardy communist speaking to the PIRA is treason. 

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

While members of the security forces colluded with unionist paramilitaries.

But sure, some beardy communist speaking to the PIRA is treason. 

Sssshhhhhh!!!!

That was, erm, different....or complicated.....or something....

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

Your team, your party and your position on the constitutional question are all ones I disagree with but it seems to me you've gone a bit more 'staunch'.

No.  I've modified my view on The Union post-Brexit so have become much less 'staunch' in that respect.  I have said several times that I'd not have an issue with an independent Scotland being part of The EU.

I still reserve the right to detest the SNP and the Ra-supporting scum of Corbyn's Labour.

24 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Whose shores?  My grandfather served in the great war, worked in the pits in Lanarkshire then served time in the Black and Tans.  Edit:  I've mentioned this before.  What happened under the 'good IRA (sic)' was much worse than anything the Provos delivered.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whose shores?  My grandfather served in the great war, worked in the pits in Lanarkshire then served time in the Black and Tans.  What happened under the 'good IRA (sic)' was much actually much worse than anything the Provos delivered.

Go away.

Edited by Shades75

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Kincy has a romantic idea of jovial sectarian hatred that he's happy to encourage from his home counties retirement flat.

That I've not done buddy.  You're welcome to correct me on this point, though.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Cheap dross.  I can see why you like it, though.

Well she doesn't mean soldiers

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Kincy has a romantic idea of jovial sectarian hatred that he's happy to encourage from his home counties retirement flat.

No, both he & she's just being a c**t. They don't believe any of this shite but, are quite happy to whip up some froth for some votes, or for rape-clause. dog-whistle Ruthy to do so. Utterly appalling behaviour.

5 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Pandering to the fucknuggetknuckledraggers on either side of the debate in the guise of politics is the lowest of the low and we will never progress as a society until we stop it. I couldn't care less what the hell happened in Ireland in previous centuries, what are we gonna do? hold enquiries into the highland clearances or put the Campbells on trial? Its that fucking petty.

ovation.gif