Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

bundesarchiv_b_145_bild-f051673-0059_ado

Aye, oor Roof is one bottle Laurent Perrier Rose short of Eva Braun.  You may have a point though.  The wee dug in the bottom left has to be a Scots Terrier.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Mind when one of the most common Tory complaints about wee Eck was that he's insufferably smug?

Not sure why that sprang to mind. Anyway, back to talking about wee Sodjers.

When I fist clapped eyes on Ruth she was slimmer and I was drawn to her chebs.    She spoke and I realised she's a decent orator.    I couldn't support the tories, but I liked Annabel Goldie, and I liked the late David Mcletchie, and I respected Ruth until we entered 2014.   These days she's a character act.   Offering absolutely nothing other than parroted "no more referendums"  and being the poster girl for mental groups like United against Separation.     Her performances at FMQT are lacklustre.   She accused Kezia of "not laying a glove on the SNP"   but Ruth hasn't either.     In 100 years time historians will talk about Alex Salmond.   Absolutely no-one will remember Ruth Davidson.  

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

In all seriousness the shite about Corbyn and the IRA from Ruth is despicable 

Why?  Clearly Jez and his wee pal Mcdonnell love the scum and think it will get them votes in the most unsavoury parts of Britain.  LCD shite from LCD dross imo and credit to Ruth for dealing with it.

Why?  Clearly Jez and his wee pal Mcdonnell love the scum and think it will get them votes in the most unsavoury parts of Britain.  LCD shite from LCD dross imo and credit to Ruth for dealing with it.

You used to be a good poster on here. What's happened to you?

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Do you approve this message?

2 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

You used to be a good poster on here. What's happened to you?

I've been posting on here for 11+ years and have always been a Rangers-supporting Tory-voting Unionist.  Your choice if you like or dislike my posts but the 'what happened to you' epithet does get old, seeing as how variable it is.

Show your working then put the bottle down you bitter old mess.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

"simply seeking peace is offensive"

Ruth Davidson 2017

"To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war."

Winston Churchill ~ 1914 & Boris Johnson 2016

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Absolutely.  I snipped your twitter quote as it doesn't carry over in my reply.  What a sensible statement from La Davidson:

roof.JPG.c9636f028498c3ede04d13a5f42b42a0.JPG

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary me.  Phie and Bhovril never fails to deliver on a Sunday evening.

f**k you hideous, sectarian mess, get yourself outside another bottle of jeyes fluid, then get in the sea.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary me.  Phie and Bhovril never fails to deliver on a Sunday evening.

Thought better of you tbh. Stirring up sectarianism in Scotland while a political crisis is developing in NI is not grown up politics.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The most unsavoury parts of Britain are full of bald men singing No Surrender to the tune of Sing Hosanna. Clearly Corbyn's views aren't LCD vote winners, they're honest, spin-free vote losers.