Sign in to follow this  
The Chlamydia Kid

Airdrieonians off season thread 2017

3 hours ago, waysider said:

If that is the case maybe the legal issue involve MH Logistics disentangling itself from the football club.

Aye. That was my kind of thoughts. 

Slightly off topic, I noticed yesterday that Leeds United have bought back Elland Road.

If only........

Slightly off topic, I noticed yesterday that Leeds United have bought back Elland Road.
If only........

Is it too much to hope for that the Ballantynes and Wotherspoon want to do a runner and leave the stadium owners shot at owning and running the football club also? Are the stadium owners realistic possibilities?

I can't see any other scenario involving different owners but that said I didn't see TW diving in 18 months ago and taking us on.

My feeling is we are heading for the bottom tier run on a shoe string and the Ballantynes keeping the bragging right of being football club owners.

I'm clutching at straws and think the end game is close. I hope I'm spectacularly wrong.

39 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Same. Or else host it in an establishment where my presence is not welcomed...

will be workies probably ... you're not barred from there yet are you ?

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Ha ha no it's time to give up on life when the workies won't have you...
Like pesadilla though I will be on holiday. Standing waiting to board a plane as I type. Feel free to keep a kids season ticket aside emoji12.png

Have a good one mate.

You'll be able to get kids season tickets throughout the month.

Airdrie are apparently asking for 75K for Andy Ryan according to the Daily Record, with us leading the chase. I would expect to see Saints offer less money with a sell on clause tbh. Has there been interest from south of the border ?

Airdrie are apparently asking for 75K for Andy Ryan according to the Daily Record, with us leading the chase. I would expect to see Saints offer less money with a sell on clause tbh. Has there been interest from south of the border ?

I know Derek Adams was up watching him vs Alloa and 4-5 Scouts from the Scottish premier league were watching him

My understanding is that M+H Logistics is the majority shareholder in Airdrie Football club .

Edited by Diamond Sab

12 hours ago, Nipper said:

If only........

Don't be daft.  We lost enough fans moving to Cumbernauld, and that's practically next door.  Nae danger we'd make a success of a move to England!

:P

Don't know if this has any significance but it shows tw still an active director

AIRDRIEONIANS FC LTD (SC042250)

Company statusActiveCorrespondence address3 Abbey Craig Court, Stirling, Scotland, FK9 5LQ

Role ACTIVEDirectorAppointed on12 June 2015

NationalityBritishCountry of residenceScotlandOccupationCompany Director

Copied this from companies house website

Does anyone else share my feeling that there's something nasty going on which is not going to be good for our long term prospects? I don't know what it is but the fact that the Trust are calling a general meeting does not bode well. I also don't understand how it takes so long to appoint a manager which again does not bode well. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

Does anyone else share my feeling that there's something nasty going on which is not going to be good for our long term prospects? I don't know what it is but the fact that the Trust are calling a general meeting does not bode well. I also don't understand how it takes so long to appoint a manager which again does not bode well. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

Maybe you're just a realist.

To be honest, I'd settle for that. No manager, no signings and now allegedly no season tickets. Looks worse than going part-time to me.

To be honest, I'd settle for that. No manager, no signings and now allegedly no season tickets. Looks worse than going part-time to me.

Amateur?

I was thinking winding up completely. Mind you the Trust seem confident of kids season tickets so maybe the Facebook quote is a kid on.

Someone on Facebook saying no season tickets this year !

Sounds pretty bad then, the only reason I can see that season tickets wouldn't be sold is if there is a concern of an "insolvency event" and to sell them knowing this would be fraudulent.

We're fucked.