St Johnstone FC European Tour 17/18

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be as well having a go already folks. I can't see us scoring twice - we've never scored twice in a single European away match before and we've already been told to expect long diagonals towards Cummins, which worked a treat last time :rolleyes: 

On 6/29/2017 at 23:36, virginton said:

Well you should still win the tie; it's the equivalent of going to Links' Park in a cup tie and looking for a two-goal margin of victory. Anything less would surely be in the top 5 of hilarious exits by Scottish clubs in Europe though, so no pressure. 

On 6/29/2017 at 23:44, virginton said:

Yep. Though not to worry; I'm sure that your utter humiliation against Alashkert will cling onto its status in the top 5 as well. 

^^^ may need revision after this evening's events

Come on St Johnstone, this is when you shine. Totally written off, injuries and even your own fans doubting you. The whole of Scottish football looking for you to restore us some pride after the **** have shat the bed. 

Go full St Johnstone(old school super Js), long balls from the get go. 3-0 win and the Keeper to get 3 assists. 

On my way to the airport. So giddy. Fucking love a European away day [emoji5]

Only on your way? Some of us have been at an airport for hours already! *

*slight exaggeration

Ha. My flight is at 8.20am. 4 hours in Amsterdam tho.. 

Tbf my first flight of the day is 6.20am, only the 5 hours to kill in Luton. Not quite as exciting as Amsterdam!

I'm not sure PnB wants a live feed of a birth.

It'll be the closest some posters will ever come to seeing a fanny tbh.

Easton ruled out. Huge test for the defence now, leaving Watson out the squad seems a bit thick now.

Archived