St Johnstone FC European Tour 17/18

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

They play in Vilinus I see. Booked a cancellable hotel in the city centre. Now just wait to confirm we are away 2nd so I can book flights.

Lucky, I'm currently begging my boss for time off which is looking unlikely. 

Not an impossible draw but Norrköping are well into their season.

Any idea how good they are? Expecting them to be a Malmo standard of team tbh

They're joint top of the Swedish league after 13 games with 27 points. They look a very good team.

If we get past Trakai (which is far from certain) we'll need a Luzern/Rosenborg level performance to get beat Norkopping.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

How much are folk thinking flights will be? Cheapest I can see is £107 each way

I seen roughly 150ish return from Luton, if that's driveable or if cheap trains exist to there. Also only a 3hr flight

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I've booked flights. Kept getting more expensive.

Is that folk booking them though, or companies hiking them because of the draw? Will they not settle down again? Seems plenty of options for getting to Vilnius from the UK.

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Is that folk booking them though, or companies hiking them because of the draw? Will they not settle down again? Seems plenty of options for getting to Vilnius from the UK.

Not sure but I now know about 10 folk that have booked up already. I just wanted ones that had me in an airport for as little time as possible but decent flight times too. 

Refundable hotel booked for only 12 quid more than the same one non-refundable and splashed out on the 27 quid Lufthansa were wanting to hold the fare for 48 hours that I'll get off the flights if I do book them. Seemed the safest option.

Archived