Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

22 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Woke up this morning and whilst disappointed it is nowhere near as painful as last year or the Cup Final loss of 2015.

Watched the BT run through of the game and apart from the first 15 of the 2nd half I thought we were in control most of the night without ever looking like delivering the 2nd knock out blow.

You have to hand it to UTD though they just didn't give up. For that they deserve to go through.

I think this disappointment is eased due to the knowledge we will most likely be here again next May.

Good luck to UTD now.

It was the same in both legs. Given how poor we are at the back, you created very little despite dominating both games.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.s lovely to see Morton fans take joy in us losing, after not winning in 11 and getting humped of Utd, I suppose they have to grasp at anything to try and stay, in their minds relevant. 

Get it right up you.

I hope Falkirk fans wake up firstly feeling a surge of seethe that they have yet again bottled it at the final hurdle before they move on to feeling worthless. Humiliated and worthless. After 3 years you've constantly been slammed back in your small time place when it really matters. We wanted Falkirk tears, We got Falkirk tears. It was glorious. Beautiful. Magical.

Seethe. Wow read back your own rant if you want to see some seething.

I hope Falkirk fans wake up firstly feeling a surge of seethe that they have yet again bottled it at the final hurdle before they move on to feeling worthless. Humiliated and worthless. After 3 years you've constantly been slammed back in your small time place when it really matters. We wanted Falkirk tears, We got Falkirk tears. It was glorious. Beautiful. Magical.

We really got to you did'nt we? LOL!

Away back to that sewer on the east side of Edinburgh with the rest of the green shite on here.

Guest Back Post Misses
It was the same in both legs. Given how poor we are at the back, you created very little despite dominating both games.

Don't think we dominated but felt we were keeping you are arms length pretty comfortably.

You took your chances good luck to you. Hope you beat either of the other two now but it won't be easy

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Don't think we dominated but felt we were keeping you are arms length pretty comfortably.

You took your chances good luck to you. Hope you beat either of the other two now but it won't be easy

Dominated is probably a bit far, but you certainly seemed to have the majority of possession, and generally looked more comfortable than we did.

I thought they were 2 pretty good games though.

This is true. Particularly at the start of the second half yesterday, we got plenty of good balls into the box and half chances from corners but can't remember Bell making a save. Austin in particular was really disappointing.

14 minutes ago, hope street said:

Seethe. Wow read back your own rant if you want to see some seething.

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

We really got to you did'nt we? LOL!

Away back to that sewer on the east side of Edinburgh with the rest of the green shite on here.

image.jpeg

Nope, annoyed and was tired.
Enjoying the Morton train of look at me on the thread. It's like watching a you've been framed section where kids hurt themselves repeatedly, due to lack of learning skills.
The relevance of polluting this thread is like trying to justify the signings of Nacho Novo and Gary O'Connor on your trip back to the seaside leagues, it has to be mentioned that in that season, you didn't match or better no wins in 11. A feat only bettered by Raith and Ayr this season.
Keep the deflecting coming, it's helping me deflect this pish weather I've come back to.... 

Ooft. Pure raging.

Don't know what to write here which wouldn't sound condescending to Falkirk fans. So I'll just concentrate on my opinion of the night.

Terrible ground to get into: lack of turnstiles, and common sense from stewards and police.

Thought we were going to get humped early on, but didn't feel Bell had a lot to do. Falkirk really should have pushed home the goal advantage at that point, but seemed to lack guile and confidence. Baird was a pest, Austin needs to learn to stay onside.Unimpressed by the two centre back, probably worse than ours.

But I always had a feeling United would come back, even although we looked tired at times. Nerves looked an issue for Falkirk, and, contrary to the views of Houston and many Falkirk fans, we were the better side for quite a long time before the equaliser. After that, there was only going to be one team scoring a winner. 

Stop your crying, this has went both ways. You got pumped out the playoffs again last night, take your ripping on the chin.

Woke up quite positive that we had another decent season so well and truly moved on.

Enjoy your end of season ribbings Hibees, I rather suspect you are in for a season of disappointment next year when you get to realise your real level.

Thanks for your concern though. Appreciated.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Woke up quite positive that we had another decent season so well and truly moved on.

Enjoy your end of season ribbings Hibees, I rather suspect you are in for a season of disappointment next year when you get to realise your real level.

We realise our real level back in the top flight? Haven't you heard, it's where we belong.

Falkirk Football Club realised their real level 8 years ago when you got relegated, it's why you're stuck in this tinpot league. 

Enjoy, m9.

Don't know what to write here which wouldn't sound condescending to Falkirk fans. So I'll just concentrate on my opinion of the night.

Terrible ground to get into: lack of turnstiles, and common sense from stewards and police.

Thought we were going to get humped early on, but didn't feel Bell had a lot to do. Falkirk really should have pushed home the goal advantage at that point, but seemed to lack guile and confidence. Baird was a pest, Austin needs to learn to stay onside.Unimpressed by the two centre back, probably worse than ours.

But I always had a feeling United would come back, even although we looked tired at times. Nerves looked an issue for Falkirk, and, contrary to the views of Houston and many Falkirk fans, we were the better side for quite a long time before the equaliser. After that, there was only going to be one team scoring a winner. 

As soon as I heard last night that Peter Grant was out I did fear that the central defence was going to be a real concern. And so it proved.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I'm not sure finishing in the top 4, beating hearts 3 times and beating the **** 4 times will be too much of a disappointment, tbqh.

We realise our real level back in the top flight? Haven't you heard, it's where we belong.

Falkirk Football Club realised their real level 8 years ago when you got relegated, it's why you're stuck in this tinpot league. 

Enjoy, m9.

TGIG [emoji16]

Archived