The Pearbuyerbell appreciation thread.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

You've never heard of me but incorrectly suggest I'm a cyclist.  
You mistake a commonly bought fruit with a large animal, which I believe is rarely (if ever) sold.  
You mistakenly suggested I've never heard of Sevco.  For the record, Sevco is the Phoenix club created in 2012 after Glasgow Rangers died.     

Making four glaring errors during 14 words isn't a great success rate, bruv.  

Couldn't recall you at the time but then read your summer/cyclists thread. Anyhow I'm guessing that we have a closet cyclist here, it's so obvious...

You've never heard of me but incorrectly suggest I'm a cyclist.  
You mistake a commonly bought fruit with a large animal, which I believe is rarely (if ever) sold.  
You mistakenly suggested I've never heard of Sevco.  For the record, Sevco is the Phoenix club created in 2012 after Glasgow Rangers died.     

Making four glaring errors during 14 words isn't a great success rate, bruv.  

Did you get banned for being a racist a few years ago?

I want to be the first to say that his threads are a breath of fresh air, infact in the case of the toothpaste thread in top fives- he is literally a breath of fresh air.
His threads are well thought out, intelligent & best of all, originate in #Perthshire

Are you both people?, would not like think this is just a fishing expedition for praise, in fact if this was the case, this would be without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most pathetic or saddest things I have ever seen

bennett is an utter moron.

I've always enjoyed PB's work. Wingsoverperthshire especially. His interactions with his nephew Eric have always been a highlight.

#perthshire #moderatingbloodsugarlevels #standfreeenjoysjigsaws

Are you both people?, would not like think this is just a fishing expedition for praise, in fact if this was the case, this would be without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most pathetic or saddest things I have ever seen

No he's not and he has had an account banned because someone mistook him for Perthshire bell.

Without a doubt one of the most pathetic things you have ever seen? What about 8mile having a text conversation with himself and making up an imaginary friend called Tony?

No he's not and he has had an account banned because someone mistook him for Perthshire bell.

Without a doubt one of the most pathetic things you have ever seen? What about 8mile having a text conversation with himself and making up an imaginary friend called Tony?

Nah, not convinced they are not the same person

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Did you get banned for being a racist a few years ago?

The original PB account was banned for racism/homophobia.   

I was responding in the style of Partridge to a thread about rape.   I was arguing the point ( not my actual views btw ) that homosexual rape should carry a stiffer custodial sentence that traditional rape.

Every other account I've had since were warning free.  

The original PB account was banned for racism/homophobia.   

I was responding in the style of Partridge to a thread about rape.   I was arguing the point ( not my actual views btw ) that homosexual rape should carry a stiffer custodial sentence that traditional rape.

Every other account I've had since were warning free.  

Well it wasn't long after the banning that Roland B got banned because of similar posting styles to yours. I don't think you are the same person; you're both odd as f**k and complete Walter Mitty's but not the same person.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Big fan of 'Uncle Graham', I only wish Moira would give him a second chance.

I was flabbergasted to learn that he and Moira were divorced. I must have missed that. 

Typical angry cyclist response, chill the f**k out! I wasn't aware that the general NONSENSE part of the forum should only be used for serious discussion by the terminally grumpy.
It's a lighthearted jape, which you don't have to read.

I will ask again, how long until you get a village of your own?

Archived