Berwick Rangers 2017/18

3 new associate directors appointed. 1 a serial shagging lodge member & ex East Fife director, and an other a rugby man who wouldn't know what a game of football is. What's the purpose of these appointments?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, tescodave said:

3 new associate directors appointed. 1 a serial shagging lodge member & ex East Fife director, and an other a rugby man who wouldn't know what a game of football is. What's the purpose of these appointments?

"Hammy" as he is known in these parts.

A former folk lift driver from Kirkcaldy, has he been brought in to help with your senior roofer?

Spent a while using New Bayview as a bed and breakfast as he shifted between his mistresses with no fixed abode.

Definitely had the gift of the gab but delivered little. 

Seems a strange appointment for a club run by the fans, cant see what he has to offer you apart from a funny handshake.

Berwick; lock up your wifes/daughters/sisters/mothers and grannies.

The club is not run by the fans. The two supporters groups are the biggest shareholders, with the majority being held by the Supporters Club. There is a strong Masonic influence that appears to have a huge influence of both the SC committee and within the boardroom. Those same people think they are competent at what they do for BRFC yet the league table (for the first team) and the finances are evidence that they are failing badly.

Hopefully the new Directors elected at the AGM will help change things with some help from the two non-Masonic Associate Directors. 

Someone at the last game of the season pointed out the spelling on the scarves. Good to see no-one else has noticed...

I'll check with my Masonic overlords on the SC. Maybe it's a secret message.

23 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Home kit for next season, will have the sponsors printed on later on.

59442e24cffa4_DCdgvc8XcAEIBo81.thumb.jpg.4f4ecd6db5f0e3f84d771856e415ad36.jpg

if we had a main sponsor for next season the club would have been delighted to have advised us.......but they haven't so it looks like we don't have one.

Think most fans would prefer a shirt without a sponsor logo 

Think most fans would prefer a shirt without a sponsor logo 

I'll be honest with you, I think it's a good looking shirt without one, bet whoever logo gets printed on it and makes it look cheap and nasty.

4 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Thoughts on Euan Spark? Signed for Brechin.

Nooooooo.....

Euan would have been happy to sign for us and I'm gutted he's gone elsewhere. Excellent player - our only consistently good defender last season.

Money is obviously a factor, and we'll never know what was on offer from both teams, but Spark is one player we should have been stretching the budget for.

Archived