Montrose in League 1?

So.. 

If we manage to beat Peterhead and Annan/Forfar, and Montrose went up this season, how would you expect them to finish next season? Come straight back down? Or mid table? Deep down I have a good feeling about tonight, but that could be just a little bit of bias and a dash of deludedness 

pride comes before a fall.

we might as well talk about how we'd do if we qualified for the Champions League.

The time for this is very much after any promotion has been won. Peterhead will be a very hard task despite their disappointing season and we have a poor record against them.

The last promotion Play-offs, Mo should have won at home against Stranraer. Partly due to refereeing ineptitude, we didn't. The game at Stranraer, we were well beaten.

Since the match will kick off tomorrow at 1.45 am local time, I somehow doubt I will have the stamina or nerve to follow the so-called "live" score update on Beeb website, although might be tempted if Radio Scotland is doing Sportsound coverage. It will however probably be some themed music low budget night-time radio show, so I'll most likely end up getting some sleep after all. The joys of being a long-distance Mo fan.

one game @ a time. As Ivo stated our record is p!sh against The Heid. Stranraer play off 1st leg we totally mullered them and failed to capitalise to our downfall in the second leg. Hopefully Rory had a crap day at work and is too tired to be bothered.

league one would be a massive challenge, however with SP in charge I have more confidence of actually staying up.

We will find out a lot tonight. #coym.

3 hours ago, gableender said:

21 long, long years ago..

Last time Montrose were in the 3rd tier, my mum and dad forced me to go to swimming club on a Tuesday night and miss a game at old Bayview against Montrose. East Fife won 7-0. I was absolutely raging.

17 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Last time Montrose were in the 3rd tier, my mum and dad forced me to go to swimming club on a Tuesday night and miss a game at old Bayview against Montrose. East Fife won 7-0. I was absolutely raging.

Last time we were in a league above, I was still jumping dykes with my old man.. being -2 years old

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Was that the "Massie-cre" game? :rolleyes:

Mo fans of a certain vintage should know what I'm chuntering on about.

Archived