Fox Hunting

Ludo*1

Probably a thread on this already - feel free to just ignore this thread if there is but I see Theresa May has came out and said she's in favour of brutally killing foxes with dogs and posh c***s on horseback and wants to bring it back. The auld cow obviously hasn't seen the film 'Plague Dogs'.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39861011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could never say it in as many words, of course, but it appears Theresa May and the Conservative Party are really trying to "Make Britain Great Again". Back to the good ol' days where the scummy working class were kept quiet, Johnny Foreigner couldn't get into the country, the Europeans were at arms length and if you wanted to go out and watch a fox get murdered then by jingo, you went ahead and done it. 

I've said a few times on here that my elder daughter is a horsey girl.  She rides out with the local hunt a few times a season and it's a terrific sport.  Neither she nor I are posh.

I'd say the current arrangement is absolutely fine and only the 'hard core' want to revert to the old rules.  This is a poor idea.

I've said a few times on here that my elder daughter is a horsey girl.  She rides out with the local hunt a few times a season and it's a terrific sport.  Neither she nor I are posh.
I'd say the current arrangement is absolutely fine and only the 'hard core' want to revert to the old rules.  This is a poor idea.

Just c***s?

Making animals fear for their lives can never be described as 'terrific sport' imo.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So May?

Ripping animals apart with dogs then rubbing parts of it's bleeding carcass on any debutantes faces is a sure fire way to create serial killers and sociopaths. Just shoot the fucking things, or don't. 

It's no different to hare coursing, badger baiting, cock fighting, weasel shearing, bull running, hedgehog planing, otter welding* or the Viz classic of shoving a banger up a cats arse. Deliberate cruelty to living things for fun is not OK and a good measure of how modern a society is or isn't is how far it bends to tradition to allow shite like this to continue. 

Top trolling from the Tories though, they know it was the SNP that scuppered their jodhpurs and bloodlust horseback toff-w**k the last time around.

*some of these may not be real.

Ripping animals apart with dogs then rubbing parts of it's bleeding carcass on any debutantes faces is a sure fire way to create serial killers and sociopaths. Just shoot the fucking things, or don't.  

It's no different to hare coursing, badger baiting, cock fighting, weasel shearing, bull running, hedgehog planing, otter welding* or the Viz classic of shoving a banger up a cats arse. Deliberate cruelty to living things for fun is not OK and a good measure of how modern a society is or isn't is how far it bends to tradition to allow shite like this to continue. 

Top trolling from the Tories though, they know it was the SNP that scuppered their jodhpurs and bloodlust horseback toff-w**k the last time around.

*some of these may not be real.

So it's not the fact a fox dies that leads you object? Only that the people who do it derive some pleasure from the process?

If it's a sure fire way to create serial killers there must be stacks of evidence or anecdotes of fox hunters turned serial killers- I wouldn't mind reading these.

Archived