New Kits for 17/18

As kits from 17/18 are being posted in the 16/17 thread, I figure this is as good a time as any to create a new thread. Any new tops from any club in the world welcome here.

To start off, Inverness are back with Errea and have got two real stunners for the upcoming season;

59120e1028303_C_Z9ZQyXkAAixYS1.thumb.jpg.e68ea546cb27b8e03d826c0a554127be.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the ICT home one - particularly the white stripe down the red one where the badge is, which is a nice way of making it a little different. Not sure about the away though. Is it a chequered flag? Have they moved to Silverstone? 

Don't like the Doncaster home one at all. The top hoop being a lot thinner and the shoulder straps that make it look like he's carrying a red rucksack? Nah. 

14 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

The new away top for Manchester United, are we heading into a golden age of bad taste?

5912d8cd6e149_C_c-_0rXkAA8p9y1.jpg.09a3ef22b6bacd94e8b968b4d28c45ef.jpg

Man Utd, and Pogba, are utter wankers in just about every sense, but the more bampot, 90's-esque strips that get brought back out, the better.

Minimal and simplistic? It has it's place, but baws oot geometric patterns with bizarre gradients are cracking when done right, like above.

Shame the sponsor is an absolute stain.

I think that Manchester Utd top is cracking. I'd probably buy it if it didn't cost a fortune. 

I've already posted it on another thread but our away kit for next season is a belter: 

Image result for morton tartan kit

Edit - a closer look at the tartan: 

IMG_0747.thumb.JPG.5573e085d2f26a69d55e96678cf863b1.JPG

Jeez, stop 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Whilst they're investigating Pogba's transfer, they should be investigating the c***s who came up with that top.

At the same time they should investigate guys like you and Afro who have include the photo of it in each reply despite being the next two posts in the thread. 

That Morton away kit is a cracker.

8 hours ago, Scosha said:

I think that Manchester Utd top is cracking. I'd probably buy it if it didn't cost a fortune. 

I've already posted it on another thread but our away kit for next season is a belter: 

You should've posted a picture of it, instead of that monstrosity.

8 hours ago, Scosha said:

Great kit, glad you brought it to EEP too.

58 minutes ago, Waspy said:

I really hate pendel!

I prefer their designs over many of the big brands, but my Arbroath top has completely fucked up sleeves (manufacturing error), so find it hard to really recommend them. Still beats a supplier of Nike deciding you shouldn't wear hoops anymore (what happened with Morton at the start of last season).

From Denmark, Odense BK's new top; the fans seem to hate it for looking like a rather wonky barcode;

thumb_aspx.jpg.cbdff1644cc694650297c0a8e91fa719.jpg

On 5/10/2017 at 13:30, s_dog said:

they should investigate guys like you and Afro who have include the photo of it in each reply despite being the next two posts in the thread. 

^^ On dial-up

20 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

IMG_1494440742.958105.jpg

That home top is lovely.

Archived