Henry McClelland

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Brutal betting against Annan. I sometimes do that to soften the blow though, sure he's not wanting Annan to lose.

I would like to actually see how much hes bet each time.

As you say he won't be wanting Annan to lose, sort of consolation when they do.

I'd thought that he might leave as the club becomes fan owned.

Jesus no!!! Being fan owned, he like all the other 'owners' only have to pay the liable £1 each. He knows, if he gets the club into debt-which personally, I think there is hidden debt we've not been told about-it'll be written off. He's basically got a free Visa card now.

Jesus no!!! Being fan owned, he like all the other 'owners' only have to pay the liable £1 each. He knows, if he gets the club into debt-which personally, I think there is hidden debt we've not been told about-it'll be written off. He's basically got a free Visa card now.

I'm really naive to the financial aspects so couldn't really comment but I think this will mean he will have to step down.

Guaranteed at least 90% of players and officials stick an accumulator on every weekend. Just that the majority won't be stupid enough to do it using an online account in their own name.

The rules should be changed anyway. As long as they don't bet on a game their team are involved in I don't really see a problem.

Guaranteed at least 90% of players and officials stick an accumulator on every weekend. Just that the majority won't be stupid enough to do it using an online account in their own name.

The rules should be changed anyway. As long as they don't bet on a game their team are involved in I don't really see a problem.

Well he did bet on and against his own team.

Allowing players to gamble on somes games/competitions under certain conditions etc and not others would no doubt create a degree of ambiguity with the rules so I can understand the need for it to be as strict as it is, even if it is a bit extreme in some cases.

Well he did bet on and against his own team.

Where did I say he didn't?

He position is obviously untenable as he's broken the rules, I was saying that the rules should change to allow players etc to have a bet on games that they've got nothing to do with.

Have a read of my post again and get your head out of your arse and if you don't like it away and cry to the local paper again. Fanny.

Where did I say he didn't?

He position is obviously untenable as he's broken the rules, I was saying that the rules should change to allow players etc to have a bet on games that they've got nothing to do with.

Have a read of my post again and get your head out of your arse and if you don't like it away and cry to the local paper again. Fanny.

You stay classy!

You stay classy!

Don't worry I will precious.

By the way the only thing "that's utterly disgusting" is the way some on here seem to want to see Chunky hung, drawn and quartered. Some people have short memories, the man has given a hell of a lot to the club. More than the likes of you or I ever will so get back in your box.

Archived