Central Scottish Premier Champions

ekfootball

I saw colville park were celebrating their title win last night. Now I know its highly unlikely they could throw it away now but I do find it bizarre confirming it when its still mathematically not won. From what I can see East Kilbride could get to 37 points which Colville sit on at the moment and St Pats could get to 39. 

Unless I am missing something here that maybe one of the colville boys on here could clarify.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the haldane folding does that mean all teams results against them are voided. Sad to see another local dumbarton team folding... becoming to common nowadays. Good to wins trophies but every club should regard keeping going as a success due to his difficult is now becoming. Some good players at haldane all the best to them on whatever the future holds

Why would Colville want to claim points? Surely they would have wanted to have played Haldan and buried them! Especially after the last meeting finished in defeat for them!

Strange really from them but I guess they get to do what they want when they want as I have been told on numerous occasions. Well looked after by the Fatcats on league committee.

Central league is rotten to the core behind the scenes also, old pals act won't last forever but well done Colville on league win again, that must be a few in a row now!

Why would Colville want to claim points? Surely they would have wanted to have played Haldan and buried them! Especially after the last meeting finished in defeat for them!

Strange really from them but I guess they get to do what they want when they want as I have been told on numerous occasions. Well looked after by the Fatcats on league committee.

Central league is rotten to the core behind the scenes also, old pals act won't last forever but well done Colville on league win again, that must be a few in a row now!

Dont comment on forum often, but it's not that Colville WANT to claim the points, it's the standard process when a team goes out of the least. Horrid to see another team go, but congrats to Colville.

[emoji85][emoji85]

Jesus Christ . It's a thread regarding winning a league and it's getting turned into a mud slinging match . Start a thread headlined .... jealous b*****ds and conspiracy theorists . There's a few who will join you on there

8 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Thank you.

I won't get drawn into the nonsense in the rest of the statement. I think other statements below explain the proccess when teams don't fullfil fixtures.

I could list numerous occasions when we have felt hard done by in relation to the league managing fixtures over the years, and that would prove that we are treated like any other team. I'm sure the match secretaries would confirm the ammount of time they have had to listen to my moaning voice.

I don't need to say much more as my mate Grant has said it all 

9 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Lol what a knob and p.s its really difficult to play a team thats folded!!

9 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

2 in a row that will be. Seems to be forgotten Harestanes won the Central and the Scottish 2 years ago. Fairly sure Bannockburn won the League the year before. 

21 hours ago, ekfootball said:

I saw colville park were celebrating their title win last night. Now I know its highly unlikely they could throw it away now but I do find it bizarre confirming it when its still mathematically not won. From what I can see East Kilbride could get to 37 points which Colville sit on at the moment and St Pats could get to 39. 

Unless I am missing something here that maybe one of the colville boys on here could clarify.

Can I ask what Ek team you are affiliated with or do you just keep an interest in football in general in ekEk

Archived